PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
i cannot endure this it hurts [youtube]_31mVNBIRhs[/youtube]
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
i woke up my laptop from its slumber and i just get a stack of 18 parserrors please i want to live, man
when my hm runs out im going to go to someone complaining about hunts w/o hypermode and tell them "lol just get hypermode" and if they respond with "you don't have hypermode either" i'm going to buy a new hm and activate it and the rest is history
onix is just a fossilized gyrados
if lungs expand if you inhale then why doesnt your chest expand but your lower abdominal area expands is there something you want to tell us, science? (slides $50) tell me, pal
currently imagining Kirby inhaling Bob the tomato from veggietales
when i get on my pc im going to go through rejected suggestions and every time I see a suggestion rejected due to staff not accepting suggestions for new pokemon I will draw each pokemon in the pokedex, one for each suggestion. this is a good idea and you should join my journey on the supposed ignorance of people not reading the rejected suggestion summary
so how do you eat ice cream correctly do you bite it?? lick it? eat it with a spoon? how about a straw? chopsticks? do you even eat it at all? consume it's soul then consume itself? i am confuse and yes I did try to eat ice cream with chopsticks please do not question my ways
things to say to your worst enemy: - i ain't your buddy, pal - i ain't your pal, friend - i ain't your friend, comrade - i ain't your comrade, homie - i ain't your home, honeyshmuckems - i ain't your honeyshmuckems, amigo - i ain't your amigo, cuz - i ain't your cuz, droog (Друг) i could go on but that would take the entirety of my life
i don't care that there is a new generation i want to see my pal pikachu on one of the first routes that or a pretty kooky evil team that i can make memes out of

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page