PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
there's a fly in my bedroom and I will not rest until it's dead it flew right next to my ear when I was trying to sleep and it scared me this will be your final day, fly Edit: the deed is done Edit 2: no its not
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
THE FLY IS STILL FREAKING ALIVE AND I HAVE TO WHIP AROUND A TOWEL WHEN I HEAR HIM
i want to set up a trade thread where i pay 5 gp for each illegal lego building technique that someone gives me
tears are just eye snot
coffee is a video game item 1: you can throw it at people and it is painful, 20 dmg 2: +10 mana +20 hp restoration if used 3: can summon with the mighty keurig 4: +5 office element if equipped
So..when I launch my victini hunt, I'm aiming for a special sweet-preference victini because.. uhh.. sweet victory
to do list: - commit tax fraud - retrieve someone's soul by using one of those old vaccuums that you plug into a hole in your wall - add to my godly powers - consume lady liberty using my hands - take out the trash - make coffy - pledge to the flag of the USA GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
you guys wanna see my zoobles collection
just finished my sleep paralysis a few seconds ago and the demon rabbits played crab rave I love them
if you're out here eating oranges with the peel on i will take you to my kitchen and make you a nice cup of coffee because you need to wake up you absolute gremlin

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page