PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
it must take a lotta steps to train your dragon if how to train your dragon is getting another movie. these are some bad dragon trainers here
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
sleep paralysis log #2 (Feb. 12 2019, 5:40 AM): i wanted to get up from sleeping to look at my phone but i couldn't move. i knew this was going to be bad, though my sleep mask was still on. demon rabbits, come out come out where ever you are! but then, there was no demon rabbits. but a demon just asmr'd me. very very aggressively. i didn't like that. the rabbit demons could read my mind, so i thought that asmr demon can read my mind too. "shut your up" i thought. but the asmr demon kept on asmring.
valentines day card quotes from me to you: - you would be a fine addition to my collection - i am the king/queen to (whatever you want to be the king/queen of, lets say cheez-its or something), will you become one with them like me? - if i was in a wheelchair would you push me - you are my sweet boba tea - please talk to me and my son any time you want - you will pay - GLOBAL WARNMINBG - Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE to log on - i'd dig straight down in creative mode for you - (pushes up glasses as it does that glasses glare in anime and chuckles) a worthy opponent i also remember another collection i had- you guys wanna see my webkinz collection???
mike wasowski used to be an m&m but was banished from his realm, which lead to him doing science experiments to change his appearance to get back in, but it went wrong also it you cut his legs off are you decapitating him
when i wake up tomorrow i hope that birds will be real and i have proof that they aren't existing now
milkamel's rules of being around her/being her friend: 1. no fortnite 2. no kpop (unless its gangnam style) 3. *:・゚✧ if *:・゚✧ you *:・゚✧ talk *:・゚✧ to *:・゚✧ me *:・゚✧ like*:・゚✧ this*:・゚✧ you *:・゚✧ will *:・゚✧ be *:・゚✧ banished *:・゚✧ 4. must have frogger on the snes or gremlins gizmo on the wii 5. if you want to play smash ultimate with me do not play final destination or wily stage/castle, i will start dancing 6. be alert when i have my violin out 7. pay your taxes 8. must know the entire lyrics to country roads, africa, big iron, or any eurobeat song. 9. for bonus points, you must have a perfect imitation of wario
you're in for a wack experience if you're driving and you hear muffled rap music unless you're just playing muffled rap music in your car, weirdo edit: godot post #107
friend: it's ok, i've got your back always me: that's nice and all but please return my back to me, pal friend: you do seem to be in a pickle right now without your back, ok (gives back to me) me (currently encased in a pickle) : thanks pal, you're the bee's knees (i take my back as i am released from the cage of pickle) me: oh no
i had this stashed in my notepad so i'll share it now colors are just sound waves for your eyes they can look pretty (like music can sound pretty) it can represent something (blue reminds me of a dog barking and a dog barking is a sound) you can use it to create a masterpiece (you can become the mumble rapper of art) indigo doesn't exist and so as hearing light
the fact that people call pens, pencils, etc writing utensils makes me want to eat said items even more

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page