PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
i was browsing through my journal with one of the laptops that i use (which has touchscreen) and i accidentally pressed the metal wario laughing video and i thought i had volume on which made me scream like a box of cinnamon toast crunch was flying around my room while i was sleeping im still breathing intensely
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
"have you ever been so ancient that ancient people seemed modern" - my brother
grandmaster.pngs.png
laughing my wack off bros i had a stethoscope and i tried listening to my heart but i didn't hear anything which means i am dead
grandmaster.pngs.png
everyone's attention please i need all of your star wars prequel memes/references it will be snowing a lot tonight and i'll be practicing them to say to my brother while eating the snow to clear it off of the driveway

something (probably a meme) about professor layton

honestly the beginning vocals in the eternal diva (yes the singing before the actual lyrics) sounds like me going "uhh" at the wendy's drivethru
grandmaster.pngs.png
you guys ever lost a tooth in elementary school or something and you are hovering near your teacher while they are teaching to tell them you need to go to the nurse like you're hovering over your parents while they are sleeping and you want to tell them that you threw up
grandmaster.pngs.png
i shouldn't be idiotically giggling at the extremely tiny heavy cream cartons at the store but i do what i can't and it be like it do when it wants it to be
grandmaster.pngs.png
if you send me a video that has any of the following bg music i don't want it - gourmet race = kirby - super mario bros. 2 main theme - any lo-fi hip hop beats to relax/study to - stock music (especially carefree) - cats on mars other that i wont accept: meme comps where it's a text to speech + static inbetween memes
grandmaster.pngs.png
me and my friends wrecked a calculator, and by that i mean we entirely snapped it in half. good times. the best part is, it still worked when we broke it in half. i still have some of the buttons of the calculator since i wanted to keep them as a trophy
grandmaster.pngs.png
a good music playlist for working should consist of eurobeat, happy hardcore, and heavy metal, each genre should represent how you are feeling about your work. they are all energetic music which encourages you to rush through it and get it done. eurobeat for extra rush. happy hardcore for some lighthearted working time. heavy metal is for when you need to rush but you are mad that you have to do work.
grandmaster.pngs.png
oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! do YOU know how much i LOVE making WORDS!!!!!!!!! i absolutely GIGGLE at my ABOMINATIONS of WORDS SNOOKERSNUCKINS!!! WOOKENSMOOKS!!! WIGGLESBUBTS!!! TRICKLETUT!!! hehe... bog edit: bog is an actual word nevermind let's say... dird

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page