PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 219220221222223··· 317318319

skyvory's Avatarskyvory
During my entire type race hunt I got 3 shinies and 1 albino... it's so frustrating, I worked so hard to get lustrous orbs and collected them over the last few months for this typerace and I couldn't even get enough s/a to sell to make a profit.. I didn't even hatch a single one during the sei/niet day we got, and despite having z-crystals on during the entire typerace, 1 albino in 300+ eggs is ridiculous.
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
328 eggs later on Shazi day + full buffs + 2.5k chain and only 3 specials: 1 shiny and 2 albinos. Geez dude
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Dude this hunt is, honest to god, impossible to turn a profit on; i can't even raise my prices any even though shinies and albinos practically don't exist anymore (it took OVER two weeks to hatch one albino. My albino rader still has to be going at all times, i wasted over 950,000 interaction points total to power it and got One albino. Riddle me that one batman), because the site already has an accepted amount that s/a are worth, based on the last ~6 years of the site Existing. People will just go to others selling at the same old prices. Can't turn a profit worth nothin, can't imagine how legend hunting is going to be like 😐
Please check out my shop!

QUOTE originally posted by FloydLeech

Dude this hunt is, honest to god, impossible to turn a profit on; i can't even raise my prices any even though shinies and albinos practically don't exist anymore (it took OVER two weeks to hatch one albino. My albino rader still has to be going at all times, i wasted over 950,000 interaction points total to power it and got One albino. Riddle me that one batman), because the site already has an accepted amount that s/a are worth, based on the last ~6 years of the site Existing. People will just go to others selling at the same old prices. Can't turn a profit worth nothin, can't imagine how legend hunting is going to be like 😐
I was in a hiatus of more or less 1 year + before coming back recently. Had no idea the new rates were so terribly bad, to be honest. It's quite depressing sometimes; takes too long for a hunt to give any kind of decent result and even then shinies/albinos are still somewhat worthless anyway, so it doesn't matter. XD
I mean at this point I'm not even on pfq for the hunts because of how terrible the end up being. Mostly just here to collect items and gain currency. There are so mang talented artists here that I like ordering from. That I'm not even really on pfq to go on melan hunts like I used to because they always end in disapointment and cost a lot that I could be spending on art!
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
I just got Arceus rank for the first time not too long ago, and very disappointed. This "melanistic bonus on long chains" is a joke. I'm 3.3k in on this chain and not a single melan to show for it, even after getting Arceus. This chain has existed since 2017, before the special rates were nerfed. At one point I was running every bonus except Arceus and no melan. I can't even hatch enough shinies and albinos to break even on the cost of the über and shiny charms. These new rates are ridiculous, so ridiculous that HM isn't worth it if I can't even make enough to maintain the charms. Only hatched one albino since restarting this saved chain. Why did I even bother? I'm going to lose Arceus rank again after this tourney is over, and I honestly don't feel the motivation to get it back. It isn't helping, the only good it has done for me is that star on my trainer card.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Why won't anyone listen to us about the rates being a problem? I loved this game, and i found it worth the wait of a melan. But ever since the changes, where "well, albinos are suppossssed to be rare!", I can't justify the cost of this. I'm almost 5k (4.7ish), no melan in sight. One albino in a month. Do you even conceptualize the amount of Wasted interaction points that is? 80k, every day, every single day, clicking to gain them back only for them to have zero worth whatsoever. Fix the game. There was no reason to change it, and I'm tired of all this "sally you silly goose gimme my specials XD" I'm not asking a mascot, I'm asking someone working on the game to fix it. I'm not even asking for the broken x8 melan chance the uber had, I'm just asking for some better albino chances, anything to fix that at all to make it a little bit worth trying again.
@Floyd I completely agree! I was barely able to hatch a melan scatterbug as my first Albino of the SECOND ROUND! All maxed out besides Arceus, I had Z's, HM, UB, everything! I've hatched nearly... 3k eggs since the start of this hunt and only 3(technically 4) albinos to show for the 3k eggs, that's with all Boosts too! Maxed Albino radar and everything! It's so annoying now... I use to be able to hatch maybe 1 or 2 albinos daily before with my rockruff hunt, now I can barely hatch 1 Albino weekly These eggs are so tiring to look at...
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
I'm at 6,700+ and no melans.. I've also had problems hatching albinos. My luck... is just horrendous. My ubercharm runs out in 2 days, if I don't get it by then, which is likely. I'll pause my hunt and go for arceus rank. Because clearly, I can't get a melan without it. Sigh. These rates are garbage.
skyvory's Avatarskyvory

QUOTE originally posted by RubyCeazar

I'm at 6,700+ and no melans.. I've also had problems hatching albinos. My luck... is just horrendous. My ubercharm runs out in 2 days, if I don't get it by then, which is likely. I'll pause my hunt and go for arceus rank. Because clearly, I can't get a melan without it. Sigh. These rates are garbage.
not to buzzkill about arceus but ever since i got it i havent had much better luck with hunting :( i really hope you can get some more specials with arceus rank but i feel like the constant fight for the rank during tourneys just isnt worth it with how the rates are right now..

Pages: 123··· 219220221222223··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page