PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 317318319

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
So i know melan hunts are frustrating so this will be a haven for those who need to vent!! Ideas of what to vent about!! -long chains -troll parties -lack of eggs in the shelter. -zcrystal fails -exspensive hunts -etc Big no nos for this thread: -devaluing other peoples melan luck. -competing over 'who has the worst luck' -using rhis thread to critique/bash/complain about melan recolors. More as issues arise, hopefully they don't. I'll start. My biggest complaint about my melan hunts is i always want to break my chain for the type race.... or a stop a melan hunt and want to go back after getting so far... Edit: If you hatch a troll part/twins/triplets etc and you have them UFT you may say that in your post displaying said troll/twins etc. Do not advertise trade threads in your posts and do not conduct trades in this thread Please and thank you~
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u
I'm almost at a 3k chain and no melan yet! >:c Three troll parties, two z-crystals with 4 albinos altogether (my first time using z-crystals, too!), and just rotten luck all in all! My boi better be here soon! With my luck it'll hatch as a girl with an Any preference, though. ):
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
I've been melan hunting Flarbat for 3 months now, no melan. I'm only 1255 eggs in, but they take so many clicks to produce in the daycare, so I've been losing motivation. ;.; I am planning on breaking my chain for the typerace, so I'm hoping to hatch a melan before then.
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop Team Ground Raffle

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Lots of
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
My first melan hunt I did 16k chain with 14 melans took 8-9 months.....but this one I am at 5.5k chain 1 melan 4-5 months.....what the heck Sally (with 10+ troll parties arg)
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
Let's see... 2200 chain, 2 troll parties, and no melan. I just want my pretty purple sparkles Sally!!! Considering my melan Feebas and melan Alolan Sandshrew both hatched under 1.6k eggs, this melan Snivy hunt is a pain...
Space Oddity's AvatarSpace Oddity
oh god all I've done since december last year is hatch absol egg after absol egg after absol egg and still nothing please free me
[icon art is mine]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
i swore to myself i wouldnt do a melan hunt but i love skuntank too much and i was on team poison last month so i did another stunky hunt and i just. kept going 4.4k eggs and no skunk boy to my name i knew i was going to pay for my 3 unplanned early hatched melans, i just knew it (ESPECIALLY the 2 that hatched the day after the other) this is my retribution from sally im mostly just frustrated since this might be the first type race im not gunna be able to do a hunt for and therefore probably get a pretty bad score ;_;
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
I'm hunting Scatterbug and my 3.4k chain hasn't given me a melan yet. Worst part is I have to get 5+ melans from this hunt...
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Aw. All these suck i hope yall get your melans really soon!!! I got a troll party last night and i was sad ;w;
Myrror's AvatarMyrror
This Meowth hunt is taking sooo long! I'd really like three melans, but I've chained over 9000 eggs and have yet to hatch one.

Pages: 123··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page