PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
So i know melan hunts are frustrating so this will be a haven for those who need to vent!! Ideas of what to vent about!! -long chains -troll parties -lack of eggs in the shelter. -zcrystal fails -exspensive hunts -etc Big no nos for this thread: -devaluing other peoples melan luck. -competing over 'who has the worst luck' -using rhis thread to critique/bash/complain about melan recolors. More as issues arise, hopefully they don't. I'll start. My biggest complaint about my melan hunts is i always want to break my chain for the type race.... or a stop a melan hunt and want to go back after getting so far... Edit: If you hatch a troll part/twins/triplets etc and you have them UFT you may say that in your post displaying said troll/twins etc. Do not advertise trade threads in your posts and do not conduct trades in this thread Please and thank you~
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page