PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 320321322

glen's Avatarglen
this hunt is driving me insane... started it about a year ago but took a really long pfq break in the middle, first shiny was at ~500 eggs, 7 troll parties, used a z crystal one time and hatched no albinos, max albino radar charge every day, hunting with shiny charm, uber, hypermode (though there was a period of time without it) i'm almost at 3k eggs, hopefully the extra bonus will yield results feel like chucking this chain into a stick, but as a f2p player that's probably the wisest use of zc...
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
I hatched an albino today for the first time in at least four months, so hopefully this bodes well for the radar updates :')
Kitty | She/They
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
I’m on my first melan hunt. Didn’t realize how expensive and time consuming it is. And I just had to do a Pokémon that has 3 different evolutions for my first one
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
at 1200, just got my first troll party. I'm also pretty sure I'm the only person putting anorith eggs in the shelter too. wish me luck for the next few thousand eggs fellas ^^"
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
lordfruitloop's Avatarlordfruitloop
Good luck to you! I'm 2k and zip but from what I'm seeing that's not too uncommon just gotta keep trucking
~*Working on getting arceus!*~
EggDex - 624/624
Pokedex - 1439/1442
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Starting a croaket hunt. I'm only at a chain of 12 and I'm already broke... The melan should hatch shortly :D
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
wellp i've decided to end my melan maravol hunt at a grand total of.. 26 yep, 26! why? not enough time to click and Ducklett looks better, i want it more.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,818,930
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,279,678
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,646,281
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
I'm presently at 92 on my Maravol chain, and, well let's face it, I'm only doing it for the Albino and Melan at this rate... I know this probably ain't enough for complaining, but you, good person, lack dedication!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

I'm presently at 92 on my Maravol chain, and, well let's face it, I'm only doing it for the Albino and Melan at this rate... I know this probably ain't enough for complaining, but you, good person, lack dedication!
i know.. i know.. i was out of GP and i can barely reach the click goal sometimes. maybe i'll get my Magica, though!
Cele's AvatarCele

dat chain tho

Current chain: 11,266 / 40 -- approximately 3,996.0% boost!
yeah okay, dragon gimme melan #6 already yes I'm complaining again already and expecting a sixth melan I need it
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 320321322

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page