PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 207208209210211··· 317318319

FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Y'all remember when you could actually hatch albinos. I remember. Where are they pokefarm I'm just getting shiny after shiny
Please check out my shop!
ÍtsÍndígo's AvatarÍtsÍndígo
lol litten has always hated me .. this is the 2nd sei sai day ive gotten NO SHINYS! actually .. lol 200 eggs today and i got 1 albino; Fully boosted with Z charm lol . litten makes a fool of me everytime.. 2k eggs 2rd memory stick -_-
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
nearing 2k, sally can I have my albino and melan fomanties? Every boost I have seems to be useless. Why are the rates now so horrible? Damn.
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Orihime's AvatarOrihime
Chain of 12.666 rn. Had Arceus, shiny + über charm, albino radar max plus Z-Crystal... gotten uh 5 shinies and 2 albinos in 310 eggs yesterday?? not to mention it took me full 12h to hatch all those eggs D: For the first time ever I decided to deliberately check every single ralts egg in the shelter in order to fish mine out. that was so tedious. I really appreciate how I lucked out in getting the male melan in my preferred nature but Sally pls I just need one single female one with my preferred nature so I can end this forsaken hunt that I had ongoing for the past 3 years now.
The moment you learn how to spread your wings and love yourself, is the most beautiful moment in life. ♥ ~ credit:MochaFox check out my suggestion for adding an extra button/option for batch sending out sweet hearts ~
ricebowl666's Avatarricebowl666
almost 1k chain!! this is the second day with full boosts (minus arceus rank) and no specials again :D i'm not even mad that i haven't hatched the melan yet just where are the specials in the first place?
drew he/they 21 check out my shop!
credit
Background from Genshin Impact F2U code by Gumshoe Icon from Demon Slayer manga
ÍtsÍndígo's AvatarÍtsÍndígo
you ever forgive you ex for hurting you got back with them and they hurt you again... thats litten .. 2.2k Full boost including z crystal , this is the 3rd + sei day ,. and im convicned cats hate me .
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I know I shouldn’t really complain with my short chain of 600 Joltiks but I’ve hatched so many this weekend for this chain, and of course, I hatched a bunch of shinies… about 7 already and only 3 albinos, and I’m out of adopts and running out of DCP ;; I had on all boosts: Arceus, HM, Uber, Shiny Charm, Z-Crystal and full albino Radar all weekend… Well, no little blue eyed baby spider for me this time around :(
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
im 5,800 eggs in without my melan, i really dont wanna hit 6k w/o a melan </3 im getting plenty of shinies its the albinos that are making this mega difficult.. sally i am begging you to give me that melan right away edit: complaining works
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Girl why is Everyone having issues hatching any specials at all this is a nightmare world!!! 1300 almost and 3 albinos, that's literal crazytalk
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
630+ eggs the entire Sei Day with a 6100 chain. I got PokeRus 3 times, but not a single dang Melan. Sei Day is a scam
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]

Pages: 123··· 207208209210211··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page