PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 206207208209210··· 317318319

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
I passed 8,600+ eggs and not even 1 melan *-* I have had full boosts everyday for the past few days (arceus, z crystals, max radar, ubercharm, hypermode and shiny charm) and still no melan-? I just want to get my first melan and end this cursed hunt is that too much to ask for sally? T^T
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
Sally, you have one job I just wanna melan so I can move onto my cpeffa hunt is that too much to ask 🥺🥺
Durant's AvatarDurant
Just hit 3k on my melan unown B hunt. Was still feeling good about it as well until, I got 2 troll party in less than a 100 eggs. Please Sally, I don't mind the melan taking a while to show up. Just stop with the troll parties
Check out Durant's Shop
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
10 more days on hypermode and uber.. I'm not renewing nor saving this hunt.. just going to go commando and hope for the best. Sally!!!!! How am I supposed to hunt miniors next if you're gonna be like this? I'm over 3k hatches
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
austindodgen's Avataraustindodgen
finished my cyndaquil hunt took 18180 eggs to get 3 melan
MythicTime's AvatarMythicTime
no karp eggs :(
Still don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm getting along just fine
ricebowl666's Avatarricebowl666
about 200 eggs with no specials at all T_T all my luck went to my first party when i hatched a troll. the rates are so bad
drew he/they 21 check out my shop!
credit
Background from Genshin Impact F2U code by Gumshoe Icon from Demon Slayer manga
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
why does the shelter have SO FEW PICHU EGGS?
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
No skitty eggs also im at 2k and no melan yet

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Hit 3k with no melan yet, let's see if me complaining about it changes Sally's mind here soon :/ I'm missing HM and Uber but that's it...
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi

Pages: 123··· 206207208209210··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page