PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 159160161162163··· 317318319

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Another sei day with no specials, sally reeeeeeally doesn't like me
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Vully's AvatarVully
one shiny ONE just beccause my hypermode ran out before wverything else and I am like 50zc off the fact I have everything else doesn't mattter I mean come on sally one shiny on SEI DAY you really are just mean
miha's Avatarmiha
At some point I was disappointed for the new season to start because of my Arceus rank (I dont have enough time to play enough to get under the first 100, so good bye Arceus.) But than I remembered how much Sally hates me and that it doesnt make any difference if I hasve Arceus or not. 7609!!! Your 7,600+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 104.1% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon!Well thank you, but I dont have the impression that it is helping.
204 valimps hatched today sei day, both charms, dark z crystal 2 troll parties but hey, at least i got a fair amount of specials i'm so tired of this hunt lol
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
I... forgot to activate my ubercharm - I think it's been off all day up until an hour ago - would it even have mattered if it was on? Either way - no specials today -sigh-
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
Yesterday was disapointing, I hope today is better

Three twins

Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x38 x2
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
SeeyaLater's AvatarSeeyaLater
qwq I’m just here to be salty, I know my chain isn’t great in numbers but it’s been really frustrating. Coming in on people already hunting and nature breeding, then trying to get my eggs from the shelter has been a nightmare. Then someone else was nature breeding for timids, which I absolutely cannot stand. I’m terrified I’m gonna get a timid melan orz or give up before then Edit: I definitely do not mean any disrespect to anyone hunting them. Just venting it’s spooky. I know someone else got a melan out of my eggs and I’m sure they were salty too
Yesterday I hatched 600+eggs with all bonuses active(Also Arceus), Got rus 4 times, No Melan. Again Today all bonuses active and 1rus, Currently at 250eggs hatched and No Melan yet >,< Please Sally, Do that thing you do!
Ok sally, come on... Yesterday was kinda successful yes, 250 eggs hatched 4 shiny and 1 albino all special deltas. Today NOTHING so far, Please sally, I beg please just be kind <3 This hunt kills me, in comparison to my buneary drought this is barely anything but still, I need me some melans please sally <3 EDIT OK NOW THIS IS JUST PURE EVIL SALLY NO SHINIES ON A SEI 22 DAY I HAVE ALL BOOSTS BUT ARCEUS AND Z TODAY, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG I FEED YOU ALL THE TIME, PLEASE SHOW ME GRATITUDE BY MELAN, 300 EGGS TODAY AND 1 ALBINO, LIKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT. THIS IS JUST PURE PAIN
yööns's Avataryööns
this was my first time hunting an exclusive and wow.. i have to give yall so much more props. my wrists hurt and my soul hurts i think im tapping out after this one more party and itll get me at 1,125 chain ive used 4 crystals too and the worst part is those days i didnt get that many albinos and ugh very expensive hunt hopefully my next go around is better ): i just want my melan lizard

pain

there was a 4th but i was too mad to ss
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 159160161162163··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page