PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 157158159160161··· 313314315

Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
kinda funny the first time and now i'm a lil salty at least i'm getting lucky picking parties to delta ;w; edit: are you joking???
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
I only hatched albinos yesterday during Sei day. At this point it's just making a joke out of probability. I'm gonna have to shell out for another uber and crystal for next Sei day, aren't I :|
Kitty | She/They
carinae's Avatarcarinae

and in the same slots too... :pensive:
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
i'm just.... so tired of this hunt. i started scatterbug cuz it's an easy hatch and works with a lot of the tourneys, and then i hatched a melan! then i wanted to hatch more for pattern swaps, but it's been more than 4000 eggs since that melan and i just... don't care anymore. i'm so tired. and this always happens, i don't know why i thought this would be different. i did this in my roggenrola hunt; got a melan at 4k and didn't get another. quit at 10k. honestly i don't know if i want to mem.stick this or just drop it. get arceus back. hope for a better chance on a fresh chain. i started this hunt in october, hatched the melan in december, and now i'm at 7620 eggs in february and it just hurts.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 6304
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3654
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
Waterium Z for 13 shiny (with shiny twin INCLUDE) and 4 albino? OH YEAAAAAAH. In summary, i have 49 shiny and 39 albino with 2247 chain. I'm so sad. I just need melan froakie to over my delta-hunt :c
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
now this is just mean
by ruevex
🍎Journal🍎 icon by magsimillion
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
This is just rude.
Hollowedwolf's AvatarHollowedwolf
i was hopeing sei day would give me better luck ive hatched qui a bit more then the normal amount with z crystal and everything and only have gotton 1shiny today i think im like 70eggs in for the day so far?
  • Rando pokemon i love
  • My Shop!
  • progress bar
made by hollowedwolf
165 /200hypermode/uber:3
Mischevïous's AvatarMischevïous
Shiny Charm, Z crystal, max charge. Not a single melan. EDIT: SALLY ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GIVING ME SHINIES NOW??? GIVE ME MY MELANNNNNNN I KNOW IM ONLY AT 255 EGGS BUT I HAVE FULL BOOSTS
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
yep sei das are still not working for me not even shinies; this is cruel and kanto vulpix are killing me
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code

Pages: 123··· 157158159160161··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page