PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149··· 317318319

Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I think Sally deserves a spank.
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Isnok's AvatarIsnok

TROLLS

I know I'm still early in this hunt and won't get far, but still...seriously sally?!?
Collecting Komainu Figurines
Collecting
Collecting:
Ghost
Normal
Bug
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï

QUOTE originally posted by Isnok

TROLLS

I know I'm still early in this hunt and won't get far, but still...seriously sally?!?
😭😭😭 thats so sad I'm so sorry
I ran out of tokens again so I need to melan hunt pumpkaboos with my 18k chain and they're already being thw worlds biggest pain
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Hi it's been over 1k eggs since the first melan in my Scatterbug chain. I'm at 4.8k, and I'm so, so tired of this hunt but I really don't want to pause it again. I just want my bug!! :( Edit: I just hatched a troll party >:0 why 4.9k and we still tryign
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Sei, charm, uber, crystal, 12 eggs, one pack of 60DCP = two albinos and one or two shinies. I feel like something is wrong here
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
Sei why are you cursed? Not a single special today.
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.
900 eggs. not only did I hatch 900 eggs, I hatched 900 Boxaby eggs. That's an exclusive. The amount of clicking I had to do, the amount of effort I had to put in, it absolutely makes me sad. I am going for a delta melan, so I decided that since my chain was over 4k that I would delta every egg. and I didnt get a melan. I have wasted 25k DP on this hunt and I don't even have what I was going for.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
It's only been 1k eggs since my first/last melan in this chain, so I'm not really expecting anything, but this is also the first time I got a troll since then and it would have been really nice to just get that melan.

these two, like come on

They weren't even in the same party but it's the closest "troll" I've gotten since I started this hunt.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 742
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3399
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
MistakenAgain's AvatarMistakenAgain
5k chain with Togedemaru and I'm still on the search for the second melan I need. The first being only 800 hatches ago. Lets hope me posting this jinxes my melan luck I knew there was a reason why I didn't hunt it back before my hiatus ;p
Credits for my Profile Picture goes to Microbyte! My profile picture is of my 6 goats, Thistle, Tesla, Jojo, Mahloui, Llei and Valentine.
astralruby's Avatarastralruby
my chain is at 2399 with no melan even with max boosts and z-crystals. today i decided to burn my last z-crystal and a couple super lucky eggs, i've hatched 138 eggs so far and........................ one albino. this is fine.

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page