PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 146147148149150··· 313314315

yööns's Avataryööns
i was going to stop hunting for my melan spritzee but i can be a bit stubborn and i keep pushing how many eggs ill get to before i stop and ive already gone 500 eggs over (im only at 2k so eh) where i said i would but im still sooo frustrated i cant hatch it ;u; the only time i hatched my other 2 melans was when i didnt have arceus so maybe its Cursed for me /: also i hate sei day i never get shinies literally hatched 120 eggs already and NO SHINY u r killing meeee i wish i could admit defeat lol
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Isnok's AvatarIsnok
same I hate sei days too, like why are sei days so broken? lmao I'm using a z crystal today (I've been using one every sei day to test my luck, I've very few crystals anyway) and I bet I'm only gonna get like 1 more shiny. I've hatched about 15 eggs tho and have gotten a shiny and albino, which looks promising but...can't trust it... *suspicious*
Collecting Komainu Figurines
Collecting
Collecting:
Ghost
Normal
Bug
yööns's Avataryööns
im scared to use crystals cause the last 2 times i did i got 2 albinos for the day ): and one of those days was a sei day so i had 3 specials in total it was sooo upsetting hopefully i have better luck on my tillink hunt ! i may be saving all the luck up for it lol
Isnok's AvatarIsnok
that's also what's been happening to me! I think the past two sei days I did crystals and only got like...2 albinos. Without crystals, some days I get like 4-5 albinos. This ducklett hunt's given me more shinies tho, so that's a plus? but anyway, i don't learn my lesson and I keep using z-crystals on sei days hoping for the best :') I wish you luck on all your hunts tho, you and every melan hunter w sei day woes xD
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
This will be the second type race that I'll have to stick my Caterpie hunt through... I'll be hatching eggs from the supplier til reset, but it sucks knowing I hit 3.3k, even used a crystal, and still no melan yet. The race will be a break, but I know I'll have to go back to it. ;v;
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
396 points this month! Planned hunts:
it's a miracle! i actually hatched any specials literally at all during a sei day! whaddya knooooow
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
yööns's Avataryööns
literally last party and i will have maxed my freaking star pass and not a single shiny AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA love hunting so much fun lol /s
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
Kanto Ponyta eggs have been a huge struggle for me to find in the shelter, plenty of Galar ones though! -angry noises- I've been thinking about moving on to an egg that's easier to find there :')
ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
Oh my goodness SEI why are you cursed?! Another Sei day with no specials!
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.
Øddity's AvatarØddity
Sally, you've been very benevolent with my 2 melans for this hunt so far, but that doesn't mean you can do this without hurting my feelings.

Sally whyy

1000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Bug Team: 9732 Avatar Art by: Me :3 ©2020

Pages: 123··· 146147148149150··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page