PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 143144145146147··· 321322323

brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
This is the longest hunt I've ever kept up aside from my Pyukumuku chain except I love Pyukumuku so even if I wasn't getting anything necessary, I was bringing my children into the world (that's not to say I didn't get frustrated but it was easier back then) But this chain. I know a lot of cursed Venipede hunts and this one is bordering on one of them. I keep getting stupid droughts and I had a bit of a break around the 3k mark but we're up to 5k now, like 1500 from my last melan and I keep getting no specials for entire ruses! I need 3 more melans!! And sometimes it seems doable and others it seems impossible! Venipede.... why are you cursed???
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
i've had two troll parties so far and i'm incredibly angry. please just give me a naughty melan, sally. ; w ;
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
nimbuscrying's Avatarnimbuscrying
i had two (2) shinies and one (1) albino today my chain is 4.2k i haven't had a melan in this chain since 855 i haven't hatched ANY MELAN in an entire year in any of my chains.
Sina142's AvatarSina142
Yep, I’m back to complain some more. Anorith chain is around 10,300 eggs now, and I’ve had three troll parties today. Really, Sally this is bullying now.

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
I know I'm too early in my chain for complaints but 2 shinies and 1 albino today is really disappointing
  • Stuff :P
  • Favorites
  • Other
AHHH! [tableflip] Hi, I like ghosts PM me about trades #dinogang The Dino Theater Journal
Little Army
PFP Art by Dino Master | About Me Template by Esme Type Race Button by Fuchsfee
Isnok's AvatarIsnok
I’m back bc this is ridiculous. Today was supposed to be the day. Max boosts, sei day and it’s a ghost vwave day. What have I gotten out of 100+ eggs? A troll party and 1 shiny. I’m so disappointed ;~;
Collecting Komainu Figurines
Collecting
Collecting:
Ghost
Normal
Bug
RisingWolfe's AvatarRisingWolfe
Chain of 5622...snom. again. I've hatched almost 300 eggs it feels like, (probably closer to 200) and I've gotten shinier and albino. But a melan would be SO NICE. Been a while since purple sparkles....I maxed out everything. Sally, please!
Profile Pic from: Doduo Call me Wolfe! I have 2 comics that me and a friend post every week/month! Tears and Sorrow Magic Bound Click my first and second Melan! Both named after Dragon Ball Z characters!
michanne001's Avatarmichanne001
Hatched these twins, feeling both happy and sad
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
"Awww yis~! Shiny barrage incoming!"??? I know I'm to early for complaints. but does sei day REALLY WORK? holy carp sally is mean! I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A SHINY IN ANY OF MY HUNTS FOR THE PAST FOUR SEI DAYS. i'd be happy with a troll right about now
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Øddity's AvatarØddity
Bruh, why do I feel like I get less shinies on Sei days???? Anyway, getting close to 2000, plz Sally be merciful...
Steel Team: 0 Avatar Art by: Me :3 ©2020

Pages: 123··· 143144145146147··· 321322323

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page