PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 138139140141142··· 321322323

KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
5,000 Teapots later and still no purple sparklies. ;-; Please you adorable chonky teapots, just let me love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
miha's Avatarmiha
4358 eggos and still no melan. i was so stupid to try for two melans. now id be gratefull for even one... so many eggs and still nothing
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
i dont want to have to spend 300zc for the type race pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee edit:

sally....wyd

"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Upset noises
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
This is my longest chain. 4,506 hatched.

nooooo

Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x38 x2
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
22 shinies in 1680 hatches. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of shines this chain. Also used a crystal today because I figured the lack of shinies was trying to tell me something. Nah. Delbird acts nice but he not nice.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Oh boy it's time to complain. I hatched over 1.5k eggs yesterday, used countless super lucky eggs and regular lucky eggs, and my chain has now hit 2.2k. I had a larvitar chain before the memory stick came out and I had to end it around 5k and I didn't get a melan, and now sally refuses to give me a melan on a new chain. Just give me my baby you selfish lizard. What's the point in full boosts if it isn't going to get you anywhere!!!!
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
miha's Avatarmiha
Is it just me or does it seem like Melans kind of got rarer? Maybe Sally waits for Christmas to surprise us with purple sparkles? But really, I'm getting to impatient. I have a chain of 4571 eggs. I don't want to see this kind of egg anymore. Thanks to my new job I have less time to hunt which means close to only Tynamo eggs in the last 7-8 months. I'm not even happy about Shinys or Albinos anymore. Furthermore I have the impression that the worse I feel the longer the chain -.-
Rosierre's AvatarRosierre
We all love the troll party.

Komalas

[/spoiler]
Avatar: Official Tokyo Ghoul Art
So...I hatch over 3k Smeargle and nothing but shinies, albinos, and troll parties...I chain 35 Stunky and my 2nd shiny is a melan... And of course, Sally had to spite me by making this surprise melan a nature I dislike T_T
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 123··· 138139140141142··· 321322323

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page