PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 127128129130131··· 317318319

Dranzo's AvatarDranzo
First time here, these Dinos are really annoying me at this point. Specials space out until it's noticeable and Sally isn't even gonna give me trolls. Z Crystals thrown to the drain multiple times. This is only a DP Hunt, so i'm waiting for a Melan just so I can maybe swap the hunt for a different fossil. >C
My service includes PWYW pair making with a minumun price that depends on the pokemon. You can specify natures.

Read!

• I. Please only ask for a maximum of 3 at a time.

Profile picture is GIF from Genshin Impact
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
For the past 4 parties I hatched, each one has contained a single albino and nothing else. I forgot wurmple is a cursed pokemon. Why did I decide to subject myself to such torture again ;-;
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
caramel's Avatarcaramel
I told myself I wouldn't complain, that today is gonna be a good day, but the 1st party was a shiny, the 2nd was an albino, and now this.

content

Sally I see the games you play
Avatar made by me for my use only!
Øddity's AvatarØddity
Sally y u do dis?

Troll Party

I've had so many troll parties at this point, but somehow each one still stings.
Steel Team: 3049 Avatar Art by: Me :3 ©2020
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I've used charms and Crystals for three bloomin' consecutive days, and no melan of any kind :C Am I just asking for too much?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
My ubercharm is almost over and I'm at over 5000 eggs with 0 melans. What the heck?
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
three days of using z-crystals and going through 8 x60 DCPS. not a single melan in that timespan. this hunt just hurts now.
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Bun-bun's AvatarBun-bun
3 of my friends are hunting buneary with me.. 1 got a melan delta buneary and a regular buneary within 400 eggs, another has had 3 melans in 1000 eggs, and I'm on 4k with two melans.. At least the other friend hunting buneary has even worse luck than I do..
what is this nidoran hunt doing to my brain? last night, no joke, i had a dream where i finally hatched a female melan. i cried in that dream. i literally had a dream where i hatched a female melanistic nidoran and then cried. i WOKE UP with my eyes watering. what is this nidoran hunt DOING TO ME???? i don't want to continue it, but i've been hunting this thing for nearly 7 months, i cannot quit now. nidoran and its female evolutions might be some of my favorite pokemon but this hunt makes me reconsider how fond i am of the male counterparts.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
aye~ time of the complaint of the day, so I decided to hunt Petripeep without really thinking much about it, I mass click lots and lots of people every day, it would be an easy thing to do an exclusive hunt, so I thought. But well, this is not about the struggle on getting the eggs produced. I've hatched quite a few eggs before my first shiny on the chain, I was feeling that little hope that the first one would be a melan. well, it kinda was. Half of one, in a troll party, right next to an albino... arghhhhh sallyyyyy
EDIT:

sad sad sad trolly troll partee

Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.

Pages: 123··· 127128129130131··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page