PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567891011

EvenStranger's AvatarEvenStranger
elite.png
woohoo! I wonder what's it gonna be? is it gonna be that albino Riolu some of us were talking about near Garthic yesterday?
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
ace.pnge.png
Omg this is awesome! Gotta get clicking!
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
alleycat's Avataralleycat
champion.pnge.png
I love the little pies for feeding pokemon, and I've been really enjoying the benefits of the boosted counters. Got my first silver badge, in fact! Totally missed this post earlier, but I've managed to double the necessary clicks just because I keep mass clicking people so I can see the pies. xD Surprise events like this are actually pretty awesome, and I'd love to see more for various minor 'holidays,' regardless of the country of origin. Thanks for the event!
forum avatar made with catlike icon maker
PinkKyli's AvatarPinkKyli
superior.pnge.png
Yay! I can't wait! I love the little Pies!!!
Coded by Bakugo Another cool game I play is Lioden! I really enjoy it and I think you will too! My Lioden ID is 147014 if you want to friend me!
This is awesome. Also I am getting the custom sprite. The new events are making this game addictive. Thanks for the event!
Amy5101's AvatarAmy5101
champion.pnge+.png
- Before this was posted - *goes to the Shelter* Let's see, how many adoptions do I have? *sees the x5 booster from Marie and faints* *goes to the inventory to check out her water gemz* HoLy CoW I went from 0 to 100+ gems in about 3 hours!!!!
Avatar by Marie Chan (from Advent Calendar event)
finally gonna get a cs. one word- HYYYYYYYYPPPPEEE!
Avatar found on google. I do Dex trades, so swing by my profile if you wanna talk, or confirm Illuminatti's existence.
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
grandmaster.pngc.png
Pi day was awesome, a really great "event" XD In the next century "we" get another Pi day! XD
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
EvenStranger's AvatarEvenStranger
elite.png
maybe the new Pokemon will be something out of one of the art team member's mind
Drayden31's AvatarDrayden31
grandmaster.png
Honestly, I loved Pi day. The pies in the places of berries were amazing! All the counter being supercharged is the best thing ever! & all the gems! ^___^ its like a gift from above lol thanks so much for this! Hopefully another event like this can happen. This should be just like the MCW events. Only rarer. & as a surprise lol but anyway, thanks again! <3 :D

Pages: 1234567891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page