PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Eggy's AvatarEggy
...Dude... I though CS Pokemon couldn't turn shiny :/ What sorcery is this Anyhow, I'd like to say thanks, again. I've got my CS too :3 It's been a really fun and special day!
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Karai's AvatarKarai
Man.... Didn't get shiny D: stupid time zones lol At 9:26:54 it was 4am.. Was sleeping...
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Nightcatz7's AvatarNightcatz7
I think I over to much clicking because before event started I think was at 2,153 and now I'm at 10,546 XD
[The Image is My guy on a Game called Sunset Overdrive]
Raven176's AvatarRaven176
where do i go to claim my reward,
Eggy's AvatarEggy

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowStar

D: I made 3500+ interactions and I didn't get a pm. D: Maybe because I started a hour ago?
The 3141 interactions were to be made yesterday. If you didn't make at least that much yesterday, then you're out of luck.

QUOTE originally posted by Raven176

where do i go to claim my reward,
If you've made the required amount of interactions yesterday, then you should've gotten a PM containing the cheat code (the Wiki has info on cheat codes and how to use them). ;)
DJ-Xigu's AvatarDJ-Xigu
I need help. What is the url to claim the sprite? I've the System MP.
Persephone's AvatarPersephone
Due to spam and because the event is complete, this thread will be locked. The code for the event is 2015pi. However, it will only work for winners. If you do not know how to claim the reward, please refer to the wiki. For those asking about the shiny CS;

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

An additional bonus was given to anyone who happened to interact at 9:26:54 exactly (ie. more digits of pi, rounded correctly rather than truncated ;) hehe...). The Custom Sprite for these lucky people uses the Shiny sprite as the base. PLEASE NOTE! Custom Sprite Pokémon do NOT give PokéDex entries, and certainly do not give ShinyDex entries. Got it?
If you did not receive a PM, you did not make the 3141 interactions required. Please remember that interactions and interaction points are two very different things~
people will stare make it worth their while
avatar official wallman art (c) boichi signature official raqiya art (c) boichi

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page