PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 891011

Excuse me.. This is the first time I'm getting a custom sprite, and I was wondering where I go to type in the code? Can't seem to find any info on it.
JustBryan's AvatarJustBryan
Nerdy Illumise lel That's nerdy glasses xd
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
halfofwinter's Avatarhalfofwinter

QUOTE originally posted by LostDemonHeart

Excuse me.. This is the first time I'm getting a custom sprite, and I was wondering where I go to type in the code? Can't seem to find any info on it.
Maybe this will help.

gym badges

Lily pond gym
galaxite gym
King Lux badge-Kingninja
wanderlusting's Avatarwanderlusting
HOLY DANG okay so I dunno if it does this every time, cause this is my first time getting a CS, but I was TOTALLY not prepared for the voice that came up ;-; It's like almost three in the morning here and that just made me nope qnq
~AVATAR MADE BY ME, FOR MY USE ONLY~
Eggs for Everyone - A Pokémon Breeders Clan
Made by Whistie~

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyBlaze

Maybe this will help.
Thank you SO much. <3
halfofwinter's Avatarhalfofwinter

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyBlaze

Maybe this will help.
Thank you SO much. <3
I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I'll say it again. Just PM me if you have a question,it keeps the thread you would post in cleaner.
Adioruler's AvatarAdioruler
I feel lucky mine turn out to be a shiny one :O
Date A live :) what about you? :)
i love it! its so cute! from now on, its my SENPI. get it? no? i'll be back in my corner...
Avatar found on google. I do Dex trades, so swing by my profile if you wanna talk, or confirm Illuminatti's existence.
RëdRüby's AvatarRëdRüby
I really love it ...unfortunately I got around 3000 interaction . Can custom sprite pokemon turn out to be shiny ?

QUOTE originally posted by Adioruler

I feel lucky mine turn out to be a shiny one :O
@RedRuby, if you looked at the last page, the second last post, you would have noticed this. I am soo jelly though! I didn't even think that was possible. I loved this random event, it was such a surprise and all them gems. Thank you staff!
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page