PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Atra's AvatarAtra

QUOTE originally posted by Electric Types

Do you mean we have the end of the day in like real time, like in U.s. time if we live there?
No, unfortunately. All site-wide events are always in Server Time and it's never been different.

QUOTE originally posted by Princess19

Curious on something but. On the interaction today. that you look at to see today interaction for the times saying how many interactions you did will they be counted all together for a the amount or do i need to do 3,141 one a one time?
All interactions made on March 14th Server time will be counted towards the Custom Sprite.
Someone's howling, Screams like sighing with battered breath. Grating, growling, Never dying Journal Message Sourcing Roleplaying Information In a fate worse than death.
JustBryan's AvatarJustBryan
I made over the 41k interactions , i should get it :P It was a fun and good day xD Tho it became a bit laggy later in the evening but besides from that little disturbing factor . It was Awesome ! Hope we'll have a special day on Saint Patricks day aswell xD
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I was close to getting the amount but I fell asleep. ; 3; that's what I get for trying to stay up all night and day I was a few hundreds away but oh well. I really loved the pie sprites~ All those bonuses were kind of overwhelming but really useful. if only I had more time to put them to full use. I could of gained more zebras for my stash I hope it will happen next year too. I'll have another year to look forward too. > w<
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
I fully enjoyed Pi Day. Not because of the lil CS sprite but because of the cute Pie sprites and the lovely bonuses, even thou there were hardly any Pichu eggs in the Shelter c: I hope everyone also enjoyed Pi Day as well~

QUOTE originally posted by JustBryan

I made over the 41k interactions , i should get it :P
The quota was 3,141 interactions. if ya made that much, over 41k, then yeah you're gonna get it an all that lovely points for that radar!
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Decimoway's AvatarDecimoway
Am I a bit to fast with claiming? I'm getting this error. Internal error: Code 319 Message: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Avatar made by Chibistef, for my use only.
JustBryan's AvatarJustBryan
nternal error: Code 319 Message: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 Getting the same problem

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

I fully enjoyed Pi Day. Not because of the lil CS sprite but because of the cute Pie sprites and the lovely bonuses, even thou there were hardly any Pichu eggs in the Shelter c: I hope everyone also enjoyed Pi Day as well~

QUOTE originally posted by JustBryan

I made over the 41k interactions , i should get it :P
The quota was 3,141 interactions. if ya made that much, over 41k, then yeah you're gonna get it an all that lovely points for that radar!
Well i'm doing a frosdour hunt and getting these eggs cost me 1-2k clicks atleast for 1 egg and i got 77% compatibility
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Prizes have been given out, check your PMs! (Also if you beat me to this post, the bug is fixed) An additional bonus was given to anyone who happened to interact at 9:26:54 exactly (ie. more digits of pi, rounded correctly rather than truncated ;) hehe...). The Custom Sprite for these lucky people uses the Shiny sprite as the base. PLEASE NOTE! Custom Sprite Pokémon do NOT give PokéDex entries, and certainly do not give ShinyDex entries. Got it?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Marintha's AvatarMarintha
Ditto, glad I'm not the only one with that 319 error. Thanks soooo much for this event though - I especially loved the 'Pie' you could feed to pokemon. ^^
Decimoway's AvatarDecimoway
That sprite looks amazing haha, it really made me giggle
halfofwinter's Avatarhalfofwinter
Am I the only one who can't get gabbagabbahey to work. I've been trying it since yesterday just to check it,but it won't even come up.

gym badges

Lily pond gym
galaxite gym
King Lux badge-Kingninja

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page