PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Nightcatz7's AvatarNightcatz7
I love the Custom sprites that the berries look like pie it's very cute. :3
[The Image is My guy on a Game called Sunset Overdrive]
El Barto 227's AvatarEl Barto 227
Any chance the pie sprites could stay as an option/skin?
My RP, Down To Earth. Help Legendary Pokémon regain their powers, and stop the evil teams Flare and Galactic along the way! Avatar made by Unity100
Quick question: Does it have to be that exact number, or do we just have to get up to/past that mark?

S/A/M Hunter | He/They | 21+

My friend helped me set this all up They're also why I'm back.
Friend credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Giratina · XY Promos (XYP) #XY184 Signature Pagedoll @Pokemon Shuffle Other Credits
Type Race Score; 0
AyamePup's AvatarAyamePup
Ah yes, this is wonderful. I'll just go and feed my pokemo- My gods theres pie. Niet you amazing being.
Icon from X Leetle Leetle Leetle le.
Donder5's AvatarDonder5

QUOTE originally posted by Sonic.exe

Quick question: Does it have to be that exact number, or do we just have to get up to/past that mark?
In the first post it says that you need ATLEAST that amount of clicks, so you can click more, but not less than the mentioned number.
Tigris0124's AvatarTigris0124
I saw the pies last night (I'm currently 4 hours behind{since daylight savings time ended}) and I was like "Oh! Tomorrow is Pi Day :D" What I didn't know was at 9:26:53 this morning it was: 3.141592653. I think today I'm going to go to the store and get an Apple Pie...mmm yeah that sounds good ^^ And yay for sprites! I finished almost 4,000 interactions before midnight for me ^^ Can't wait to see what it is!!! :D And oh my...these gems are crazy, was able to update my platinum normal gem!
Shop | Journal | Hoards Currently in need of GS Balls Avatar was created by an old friend for me :) proof
YES! its a shame. only happens once a millennia. whelp, *walks into sea's fields and leaves an hour later* I'm done.
Avatar found on google. I do Dex trades, so swing by my profile if you wanna talk, or confirm Illuminatti's existence.
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by Farmer Jenkins

YES! its a shame. only happens once a millennia. whelp, *walks into sea's fields and leaves an hour later* I'm done.
No, it happens once per century. In 100 years it'll be 3-14-15 again, but 2115 instead of 2015.
Signature by Naiyala
Nightcatz7's AvatarNightcatz7

QUOTE originally posted by RedCydranth

No, it happens once per century. In 100 years it'll be 3-14-15 again, but 2115 instead of 2015.
doesn't it happen per a year XP
RisingWolfe's AvatarRisingWolfe

QUOTE originally posted by KH King Mickey

QUOTE originally posted by RedCydranth

doesn't it happen per a year XP
What they mean is 3.1415 only happens every century~ Yes 3.14 happens every year, but not the rest of the sequence~
Profile Pic from: Doduo Call me Wolfe! I have 2 comics that me and a friend post every week/month! Tears and Sorrow Magic Bound Click my first and second Melan! Both named after Dragon Ball Z characters!

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page