PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 91011

QUOTE originally posted by zilvy

I might sound stupid but what is the difference between interactions and interaction points? I though that 10 interaction was also 10 interaction point... Sorry if this is already posted but I couldn't find it.
You get more IP for clicking the berry highlighted green, so they are different, it's probably a lot more in depth but theres also a +4 boost today Which means your getting more than usual So you would used Interactions to track and Not Points Because the point will likely (Probably definitely) be be higher
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
AmethystFox17's AvatarAmethystFox17
collector.png
I made over 3,141 interactions, that would be good enough to get the prize?
Caesarsbuddy's AvatarCaesarsbuddy
ultra.pnga.png
This is amazing! There should be more of these days :D
Collecting: summon_pal.png
Lustrous Orbs
- Will buy yours for 300 GP, 50ZC or 250k credits TAKE A LOOK IN MY SHOP | DEXES AVAILABLE Signature by Talkincamara.
18eities's Avatar18eities
elite.pnge+.png
Thank you for this event even with my broken arm I have hatched like 30 pichu eggs!!! Too bad I cant fully enjoy it
free shiny dex trade for all my shinys Jesus is the Messiah
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
grandmaster.pnga.png
Being math crazy as I am, this made my day! Seriously this was an awesome surprise to come on here to find last night! Thank you for making this event, you made one happy Serra appear!
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
summon_tbu.png × 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority: summon_mew.png
Origin Sash
summon_pal.png
Lustrous Orb
summon_vir.png
Viridian Epee
summon_tbu.png
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Niet, I just was to say how much I appreciate the effort and creativity that went into this! The pies (and their names) the creative bonuses, and the interactive goal...it's all so much and it's all so wonderful! Thank you Niet and Pokefarm staff!
Lycramosa's AvatarLycramosa
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by AmethystFox17

I made over 3,141 interactions, that would be good enough to get the prize?
Yes, Niet said

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

In addition, anyone who makes at least 3,141 interactions today will receive a Cheat Code for a special Custom Sprite at some point tomorrow.
Avatar by TheNornOnTheGo on DeviantArt!
Pikafreak17's AvatarPikafreak17
ultra.png
Edit: I think *laughs* I got the new CS in the bag. ^^; Wow did I go bonkers for a while there, just about 6k points!
Credit goes to the team of Pokefarm Q for the kawaii Pichu avatar I'm using from the Advent Calendar. 61/65 (GAH!) until I can *finally* Summon Arceus *sighs* and I was SO close to getting it before these 3 came out.
Snakestress's AvatarSnakestress
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by CubicDusclops

*eyes sparkle* Math and Pokémon The two things I hold dearest And the CS sprite too I'm in love with this game!
Another math fiend! XD <3 I feel the same way this is really awesome! It took me awhile to realize.. then it took me even longer to register the fact I could buy my PokeRadar without having the full 750,000!
S/A/M Magikarp/Gyarados Hunt! Sprite by Whistie!
Credit goes to Glenn96, owner of Team Rocket on PF1
Sprite by Whistie!
Sprite by Rapidash2014
OC, Credit to Snakestress
IceFireMagi's AvatarIceFireMagi
junior.png
This year pi day was a little more special than others. It was 3.14.15 9:26:53. Next time this can happen is 2115. Pi second happened today, and congrats to those who didn't miss it
The art for my profile pic was custom made. So...... yeah. ^v^

Pages: 1234567··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page