PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 91011

true, but I'm referring to just the 15 alone. not 2615, not 436564715, but 2015/3015
Avatar found on google. I do Dex trades, so swing by my profile if you wanna talk, or confirm Illuminatti's existence.
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
Would be awesome to do the interactions but unfortunately I can't do it I'll be busy today :( but I'm sure I'll find out what the custom sprite will be ^^
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my OC Tsukiko for my made by Lilypadlife for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
Nice. I saw this just after reset and wondered what was going on. It didn't take me long to figure out what! it would be even more fun if the profile berries were pies too, but oh well... You know what we need around here? Pie. Totally pie.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +77,276,461
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
PandaBear129's AvatarPandaBear129
I love how you guys changed the berries into pies! Well only the Farm page, that is.
Foxypuff's AvatarFoxypuff
I first thought that the counters are active on one's special day (because of birthday), but now I know.
Wolfwolf's AvatarWolfwolf
I did a Pi day race today It started at 9:26 (No joke. Get it? 3.1415926?)
-- Sprite above is from PmD, Avatar is an official Pokemon sprite.
Maki's AvatarMaki
As a math nerd, I respect this very much.
Play video games with me or something Avi is literally official manga art from Jujutsu Kaisen thanks
LadyLuca's AvatarLadyLuca
Lolz just made over 3,141 interactions in minutes by doing nite's and Sei's field can't wait for the custom prize
/l、 ゙(゚、 。 7  l、゙ ~ヽ  じしf_, )ノ  
MoTheCrab's AvatarMoTheCrab
I am proud to say that i have completed the goal! I am hoping that its going to be an alakazam with pie or absol popping out of pie :3
Avi Made by Zan :3
zilvy's Avatarzilvy
I might sound stupid but what is the difference between interactions and interaction points? I though that 10 interaction was also 10 interaction point... Sorry if this is already posted but I couldn't find it.

Pages: 123456··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page