PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by El Barto 227

This is really cool, but why weren't we told of this event in advance?
Because we wanted it to be a surprise. Silly!
Signature by Naiyala
Wow, thanks for all the hard work. The cake sprites to feed are sooo cute. Love it.
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
It is now you mention it that I noticed how the counters spell out pi XD nice touch! And the pie's, those are amazing. (And the gems! So many gems, I love it!) While I wholeheartedly agree it's a shame April doesn't have 31 days (because my date format is also 14-3 instead of 3-14) it's great you successfully included this pi-day on PFQ. It's days like this that make me wonder what it is humans have with numerical sequences and the need to celebrate or at least take notice of those special days :) Then again, this date-format will not happen again for 100 years, so it is special and that's reason enough the celebrate it, right? ^_^
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Salted Neos's AvatarSalted Neos
Loving this event, hope the Custom sprite is something as a Pie, time to finish the interactions
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
I read about this from skype with some of the members going 'Gems!' and 'PIES!!' and I wondered what it was all about. xD I love the idea about this event and those pie sprites are really adorable. xD I can't wait to see what this surprise Custom Sprite is. o: Time to finish off these interactions. c:
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
El Barto 227's AvatarEl Barto 227

QUOTE originally posted by RedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by El Barto 227

This is really cool, but why weren't we told of this event in advance?
Because we wanted it to be a surprise. Silly!
Fair enough. I guess I'll be the guy crazy enough to make the clicks on my vita lol (pc access shuts off after 9pm local time, so I have to use that for now) and the pie sprites are awesome
My RP, Down To Earth. Help Legendary Pokémon regain their powers, and stop the evil teams Flare and Galactic along the way! Avatar made by Unity100
*eyes sparkle* Math and Pokémon The two things I hold dearest And the CS sprite too I'm in love with this game!
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
El Barto 227's AvatarEl Barto 227
I somehow managed to make the clicks on a PSVita lol. The web browser on it is actually great for PFQ. whee. This was a cool event, and those pie sprites made me hungry *salivates*. GJ.
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
X 3,1 is so cool I have hatsched away 70 Eggs in 2 Hours and get two Shiny and one Albino The Pi"s are very nice now I'm really hungry for delicious cakes
Starbow's AvatarStarbow
This is amazing! The pies look tasty, and I just noticed the counters spelling out Pi just about 7/8 hours ago. That was because someone else noticed it xD I should be ashamed. I love math and I didn't even notice it. *Slices out pie and hands it out to everyone* Happy Pi Day :)
Credit
Avatar is official Project Sekai art, and the Raiko Horikawa in my signature is from Touhou 15.5!

× 33 / 200

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page