PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 1234567

SharlaTheHoms's AvatarSharlaTheHoms

QUOTE originally posted by HeptapodOne

Think about it like this, Rokon. You have a melan Flareon with perfect 31 stats and your preferred nature and berry preference. You decide "Hey, I want to spar with my melan!". But maybe you don't want to have it with 100% happiness when you spar. But oh no! You already gave it loads of Perfect berries that are it's preference because you wanted max affection! You're just gonna have to stick it in an unliked field where you might forget about it because you had to wait for hours or even days for it to have 0% happiness. Whoops! Guess you shouldn't have been so irresponsible..
This part honestly confuses me. Why would being at max happiness be a bad thing for something that's fully evolved? And it doesn't impact it at a spar, iirc...
Amazing Avvie by Syre<3 I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan ~ Survey Corps Section Commander, Sharla Smith [Daughter of Erwin Smith] Trade Shop
× 102 / 500
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
Some people just want their happiness at 0, and some don't. I know it doesn't affect battling, pretty much everyone does, but maybe some people don't want it that way like some people exp lock specials. Yes, I know they don't exactly match up, yes I know max happiness isn't a bad thing for evolved pokemon, but I was just using that as an example. Some people just don't want it that way. But, like I said, we could have another GP/credit sink by implementing the herb consumables while making it so that you could have an advantage in battle but it costs happiness. Spars, as far as I know, don't affect happiness, but with the herbs they could.
My avatar is official art!
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Spinners made by KitKatKutie2!
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by HeptapodOne

Think about it like this, Rokon. You have a melan Flareon with perfect 31 stats and your preferred nature and berry preference. You decide "Hey, I want to spar with my melan!". But maybe you don't want to have it with 100% happiness when you spar. But oh no! You already gave it loads of Perfect berries that are it's preference because you wanted max affection! You're just gonna have to stick it in an unliked field where you might forget about it because you had to wait for hours or even days for it to have 0% happiness. Whoops! Guess you shouldn't have been so irresponsible.. The herb consumables in the main game lower happiness AND restore Health. If there herbs in PFQ, we could use them in battle. Give your melan Flareon a herb, and then use it in battle! It would restore HP as well as lower happiness. Kill two birds with one stone. There could also be different herbs for how much you want to lower happiness. One for lowering 20% happiness, another for 50%. You could buy them at the Dojo for GP, which would be a good GP sink.
By far the most confusing reply I've seen on this thread.
  • Why would I not want it with 100% happiness considering it's my dream melan and we don't have move Frustration on PFQ (which isn't even used competitively)
  • How would I just Casually Forget about this very important melan or the fact that I wanted to spar? Like I have ADHD but dude even I'm not that bad
  • When did Perfect Berries start giving happiness?
  • PFQ battling isn't meant to be deep, frankly having the Gems give you another move type was more than I could've ever expected
  • By that logic we should implement all berries and such too and as said: PFQ battling isn't meant to be that deep and I don't think Niet wants to make it so
  • That would be a useless GP sink because I don't know if you noticed but most people don't support this suggestion
I commend you for appealing to my love of Flareon but unfortunately not even my burning heart of passion for them could warm this cold, cold take.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Who said this would be a GP Sink? What if these Herbal Medicines are meant to be found in Scour Areas? Anyways, here's your weekly bump

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Maga's AvatarMaga
no support. if you want to lower happiness, just use a field. or a red gig. Its harder to keep pojemon happy in aesthetically pkeasing fields than to maje them unhappy plus theres really no benefit.
🐛

QUOTE originally posted by Maga

no support. if you want to lower happiness, just use a field. or a red gig. Its harder to keep pojemon happy in aesthetically pkeasing fields than to maje them unhappy plus theres really no benefit.
You can also use a field to raise happiness, fyi
Firestar's AvatarFirestar

QUOTE originally posted by SharlaTheHoms

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Definitely got a reason for it now
? --- No support. You can stick them in a field without them running away or trade it with someone you trust.
?
From what I understand, all Auracle's asking for is an opposite of the Sweet Heart and Easter Egg. With this arguement, particularly with the Fields, why do we have the items I mentioned?

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

From what I understand, all Auracle's asking for is an opposite of the Sweet Heart and Easter Egg. With this arguement, particularly with the Fields, why do we have the items I mentioned?
Because you can use Sweet Hearts in the Daycare. You can't use the field effect while in the Daycare.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by SharlaTheHoms

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

Because you can use Sweet Hearts in the Daycare. You can't use the field effect while in the Daycare.
So because herbs wouldn't help in the Daycare, they shouldn't be added? We just got a fakemon that evolves by being unhappy, I think it's slightly unfair we can buy sweet hearts and easter eggs to zip through evolving mons that need high happiness, but we have to wait a day or two just so we can evolve our octopus.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
But why is it so hard to wait? It seems to take a few hours. Not a day or two. [Someone is handing the dex out already]

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page