PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness >

HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
Think about it like this, Rokon. You have a melan Flareon with perfect 31 stats and your preferred nature and berry preference. You decide "Hey, I want to spar with my melan!". But maybe you don't want to have it with 100% happiness when you spar. But oh no! You already gave it loads of Perfect berries that are it's preference because you wanted max affection! You're just gonna have to stick it in an unliked field where you might forget about it because you had to wait for hours or even days for it to have 0% happiness. Whoops! Guess you shouldn't have been so irresponsible.. The herb consumables in the main game lower happiness AND restore Health. If there herbs in PFQ, we could use them in battle. Give your melan Flareon a herb, and then use it in battle! It would restore HP as well as lower happiness. Kill two birds with one stone. There could also be different herbs for how much you want to lower happiness. One for lowering 20% happiness, another for 50%. You could buy them at the Dojo for GP, which would be a good GP sink.
My avatar is official art!
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Spinners made by KitKatKutie2!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page