PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness >

Rokon's AvatarRokon
master.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by HeptapodOne

Think about it like this, Rokon. You have a melan Flareon with perfect 31 stats and your preferred nature and berry preference. You decide "Hey, I want to spar with my melan!". But maybe you don't want to have it with 100% happiness when you spar. But oh no! You already gave it loads of Perfect berries that are it's preference because you wanted max affection! You're just gonna have to stick it in an unliked field where you might forget about it because you had to wait for hours or even days for it to have 0% happiness. Whoops! Guess you shouldn't have been so irresponsible.. The herb consumables in the main game lower happiness AND restore Health. If there herbs in PFQ, we could use them in battle. Give your melan Flareon a herb, and then use it in battle! It would restore HP as well as lower happiness. Kill two birds with one stone. There could also be different herbs for how much you want to lower happiness. One for lowering 20% happiness, another for 50%. You could buy them at the Dojo for GP, which would be a good GP sink.
By far the most confusing reply I've seen on this thread.
  • Why would I not want it with 100% happiness considering it's my dream melan and we don't have move Frustration on PFQ (which isn't even used competitively)
  • How would I just Casually Forget about this very important melan or the fact that I wanted to spar? Like I have ADHD but dude even I'm not that bad
  • When did Perfect Berries start giving happiness?
  • PFQ battling isn't meant to be deep, frankly having the Gems give you another move type was more than I could've ever expected
  • By that logic we should implement all berries and such too and as said: PFQ battling isn't meant to be that deep and I don't think Niet wants to make it so
  • That would be a useless GP sink because I don't know if you noticed but most people don't support this suggestion
I commend you for appealing to my love of Flareon but unfortunately not even my burning heart of passion for them could warm this cold, cold take.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page