PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 147148149

pzoconnor's Avatarpzoconnor
The banner's so pretty <3
Made by LuckyTiger
Made by Okamithorn for the Little shop of Horrors.
Made by Okamithorn at the Little shop of Horrors
arcane0wl's Avatararcane0wl
Banner may be awesome, but when you are in Compact mode, it just zoomed into the top part of the P.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by arcane0wl

Banner may be awesome, but when you are in Compact mode, it just zoomed into the top part of the P.
Compact Mode is not properly integrated with skins, so not much can be done about that right now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Joelou1's AvatarJoelou1
Halloween's banner is not scaled properly. I know I shouldn't be using it anymore, but I LOVE this theme. Just wanted to let you know about it.
Joelou N Shee: Muhahah!! Team Rocket Gonna rule on the universe ---------------------------------------------------------- By the way you just lost 5 second of your life by reading this ^o^ ----------------------------------------------------------
Share a click! Changes each time its fully evolved!
firepiplup's Avatarfirepiplup
I really like how you can change fonts now. My Invader Zim nerd-ness can show now! XD See what I mean?
Made by rapidash2014
Made by Wildcat(2704)
Made by kitty00829 (Pyra) at the Moonfire Sprite Shop!
Made by Sollux Captor
Omosky's AvatarOmosky
I love the new banner!
Tag: Art by KawaiiKittyX3.deviantart.com and character (Silak) (c) me, Omosky.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Joelou1

Halloween's banner is not scaled properly. I know I shouldn't be using it anymore, but I LOVE this theme. Just wanted to let you know about it.
I'll poke Keychan about that. Thanks!
Joelou1's AvatarJoelou1

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

I'll poke Keychan about that. Thanks!
Thanks a bunch!
The new banner is absolutely stunning. Beautiful work! I also love being able to use the tip code in the About Me section now, very handy for crediting images.
`` To be cruel, to be condescending, to be careless, is easy. It is difficult and trying to be kind, understanding, conscientious. But remember this: Those who choose the latter will be honored and admired, while those who choose the former will not be missed. ``
Pikachu Sprite by Schede Personaggi, Clouds Background by Taylor Dylan
JournalDragon Cave
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Whoot, Unown breeding with Ditto! And... with Unown? o.O At least getting entries will be a bit easier. Not much, since the Unown Spyglass doesn't seem to be implemented yet.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123456··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page