PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 147148149

BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
Yeah, I was waiting for that :p
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Zenotha's AvatarZenotha
Ohhh...thank you Niet, for the number taking us directly to the subscription page now. Me gusta this update.
The avatar was made by Ilyriss at her sprite shop.(Permission obtained.) This sprite was made at by srsishere at his sprite shop.(Permission obtained)
I just love this thread, for the fact that it makes it so cool to see all the little changes falling into place. It makes it so worth it to be a Beta tester when you can see the site grow and unfold. Even something as small as a subscription link makes me happy. :)
schleifi's Avatarschleifi

Whoot, Unown breeding with Ditto! And... with Unown? o.O At least getting entries will be a bit easier. Not much, since the Unown Spyglass doesn't seem to be implemented yet.
Well, you can breed a lot of eggs, what till server reset and check the Shelter. If you don't have the entry yet it will say "Egg", otherwise it's "Unown Egg". This might increase your success in getting all the entries. Overall I love that change^^
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
yay ~! a sub link! i have a question;; is the shelter just full of eggs? because that's all that i'm getting. it doesn't contain pokemon like pfv.1?

QUOTE originally posted by therabbithole-xo

yay ~! a sub link! i have a question;; is the shelter just full of eggs? because that's all that i'm getting. it doesn't contain pokemon like pfv.1?
The shelter fills itself with the breeden eggs and released pokemon/eggs by players. So unless people release some pokemon, you will only see eggs. There are times when the shelter is empty. That's possible too when every egg/pokemon that got released all have been picked up by others. If that's what you ment with your question.

QUOTE originally posted by BoWhatElse

The shelter fills itself with the breeden eggs and released pokemon/eggs by players. So unless people release some pokemon, you will only see eggs. There are times when the shelter is empty. That's possible too when every egg/pokemon that got released all have been picked up by others. If that's what you ment with your question.
thank you ~ C:
Nataku's AvatarNataku
While we're on the subject of the shelter. Is it normal that I for 83% of its content seem to only get the eggs of the pokemon that I have in my party at that moment? It's something I've noticed. I started out with a fennekin and then got a scatterbug and panchem. All fine until then lots of different colored eggs there. Scatterbug hatched and I suddenly had over 60% of the eggs in the shelter showing up as scatterbug and it not changing when reloading just the eggs switching position, but nothing new showing up. Then Panchem hatched and suddenly panchem eggs everywhere... I got from the 5 eggs that weren't panchem a squirtly and boom squirtle eggs everywhere. I figured it was just cuz not a lot of people on site so not a lot of eggs in shelter. I've been here a month and a half though and it's still happening O_o Since last week I'm being bombarded with bulbasaur eggs after hatching my bulbasaur. It's starting to get just plain creepy O.o If I wait like 3 ways or so after hatching a pokemon I get a little more diversity in eggs, but still predominantly eggs of pokemon I already have.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I wish there'd be more Aron every time I hatch one. :P Easiest thing ever. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't work like that. Despite what you think, people are actively clicking - and therefor, breeding. I also see a lot of Bulbasaur, Scatterbug and Panchem eggs, so it's just a matter of who's supplying them. If I were to click a lot and release my DayCare eggs, you'll be seeing a lot of Aron eggs in the shelter.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Nataku

While we're on the subject of the shelter. Is it normal that I for 83% of its content seem to only get the eggs of the pokemon that I have in my party at that moment? It's something I've noticed. I started out with a fennekin and then got a scatterbug and panchem. All fine until then lots of different colored eggs there. Scatterbug hatched and I suddenly had over 60% of the eggs in the shelter showing up as scatterbug and it not changing when reloading just the eggs switching position, but nothing new showing up. Then Panchem hatched and suddenly panchem eggs everywhere... I got from the 5 eggs that weren't panchem a squirtly and boom squirtle eggs everywhere. I figured it was just cuz not a lot of people on site so not a lot of eggs in shelter. I've been here a month and a half though and it's still happening O_o Since last week I'm being bombarded with bulbasaur eggs after hatching my bulbasaur. It's starting to get just plain creepy O.o If I wait like 3 ways or so after hatching a pokemon I get a little more diversity in eggs, but still predominantly eggs of pokemon I already have.
For a part of your question: As Eltafez said. I think the most time it's just coincidence, the times when you see a lot of the same eggs, is probably because the player who's breeding released his/her eggs before you looked in the shelter. People might breed a lot of the same pokemon to shiny hunt. Therefor They need a lot of eggs, so a big amount off the same kinds will be released to the shelter after that player releases those.

Pages: 1234567··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page