PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 317318319320321··· 403404405

daft's Avatardaft
is there a code that precedes sprite images site wide? if I wanted to change the little sprite images, would I have to do it in every single page that they appear on or is there a single code to be changed?
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by FireWolf1117

QUOTE originally posted by Defiant

QUOTE originally posted by Kayu

Can anyone tell me how to change the pokemon platform color?
Not sure if this can be customised with CSS, but platform colours are determined from the colours of your site skin
It can. I currently have a default skin with CSS changing the color of the platform. .party>div>.pkmn:before {background-color: powderblue; border: 1px solid green;}
I know this post is really old but thanks so much! It totally worked for me and I can leave my site skin colors just the way I want them! :D Edit: Ack! Didn't work as expected, or I'm not aware how platforms work. Is my platform supposed to appear over everyone's profile and party pokemon as my own platform instead of theirs? I can click on a friend's profile and look at their party, and all are on my platform (with the codee I used and without it). Even if I bring up someone else's pokemon indiviudal page, it's on my platform. Is that how it's supposed to work?
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
Is there a way to modify the "make shelter pokemon stand out" code to work for any eggs that aren't in your dex (without going through your dex and adding the codes for all eggs that aren't in there)?
Art by me
Insti's AvatarInsti
Where is the party stacking css code? So basically whenever you click on open 10, all the eggs and pokemon from that party gets stacked in one place. I've used it before, but had to change my site skins. Can someone tell me the css code? Edit: Nvm, don't need it anymore.
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 0
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn

QUOTE originally posted by LúnàWølf98

I know this post is really old but thanks so much! It totally worked for me and I can leave my site skin colors just the way I want them! :D Edit: Ack! Didn't work as expected, or I'm not aware how platforms work. Is my platform supposed to appear over everyone's profile and party pokemon as my own platform instead of theirs? I can click on a friend's profile and look at their party, and all are on my platform (with the codee I used and without it). Even if I bring up someone else's pokemon indiviudal page, it's on my platform. Is that how it's supposed to work?
When it's on your skin for you it will show all platforms as whatever colors you selected. If someone else is viewing, for instance, a trade thread you have with Pokemon on platforms they will see whatever colors you've selected for yours. Really the only time you'll see the platforms in different colors is if someone has their Pokemon posted with the display code for it.
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by SkywardTheDragon

Is there a way to modify the "make shelter pokemon stand out" code to work for any eggs that aren't in your dex (without going through your dex and adding the codes for all eggs that aren't in there)?
No, you'd need the QoL script instead, which needs a browser extension like Tampermonkey to work. https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/193472/Quality-of-Life-changes-UserScript
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Is there a specific code for special pokemon in the shelter such as Delta, shiny and albino? As of right now I'm turning my phone sideways but it's giving me a bit of a headache I'd like an easier way to find these things in the shelter.
Pfp from Pfq
Professor Wyn's AvatarProfessor Wyn
@Ashes20 On the first post under 'Ease of Access' you'll find the code for the shinies and deltas. I believe it's the fourth one down. Just put it into the custom CSS section on your site skin and clear your cache after and it should work fine.
Visit my shop: Wyn's Trade Shop
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by Professor Wyn

@Ashes20 On the first post under 'Ease of Access' you'll find the code for the shinies and deltas. I believe it's the fourth one down. Just put it into the custom CSS section on your site skin and clear your cache after and it should work fine.
Clear the cache? What does that mean?
Professor Wyn's AvatarProfessor Wyn
On your web browser. You have a cache or storage area. You have to empty or clear it because usually the code won't work if you don't. I can see if I can help you do that if you need help.

Pages: 123··· 317318319320321··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page