PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn

QUOTE originally posted by LúnàWølf98

I know this post is really old but thanks so much! It totally worked for me and I can leave my site skin colors just the way I want them! :D Edit: Ack! Didn't work as expected, or I'm not aware how platforms work. Is my platform supposed to appear over everyone's profile and party pokemon as my own platform instead of theirs? I can click on a friend's profile and look at their party, and all are on my platform (with the codee I used and without it). Even if I bring up someone else's pokemon indiviudal page, it's on my platform. Is that how it's supposed to work?
When it's on your skin for you it will show all platforms as whatever colors you selected. If someone else is viewing, for instance, a trade thread you have with Pokemon on platforms they will see whatever colors you've selected for yours. Really the only time you'll see the platforms in different colors is if someone has their Pokemon posted with the display code for it.
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page