PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 316317318319320··· 403404405

Yeah's AvatarYeah
It seems to work for me... Can you post the whole code you are using not just that segment?
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
i don't have access to my computer at the moment, but you know how when you go to add the script it says "//your code here..." no matter if I put it after the //, or after the ..., or delete the line and put the code there, or on the next line after, I always get that same error come up. is there other parts to the code I'm missing or something?
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
veliona's Avatarveliona
i would put it on the next line then. "//" takes out everything that follows after it on the line.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Mimthyss: All code that is listed in this thread is for your site skin. User script goes into tampermonkey, but everything here must go into your site skin
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
InkedFoxtrot's AvatarInkedFoxtrot
Thank you so much for these! These quality of life CSS scripts are wonderful! Writing and reading code is all above my head in terms of understanding, so thanks for letting us copy-paste them lol!
Growlithe avatar provided by PK/pkism from their art thread here.
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

Mimthyss: All code that is listed in this thread is for your site skin. User script goes into tampermonkey, but everything here must go into your site skin
OHHHH ok that explains it. Thanks so much lol, I thought it was strange! XD Edit: I got it to work now! Thank u!!!
Werid question but is there more options than "inline" and "outline" (Like for the display) bioboxes? If you have no clue what I'm talking about
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
So for display, you can use "none" "block" "inline-block" "contents" "flex" "grid" "inline-grid" "inline-flex" "inherit" as well. And a bunch more. You can read up on the properties here!
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
Hi all! Wondering if theres code to hide the "priority order" box from the egg supplier? I've accidentally spent gp again and I want to avoid another repeat. ;v; Thank you for the help-
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
It's hard to remove that since the label (the bit that lets you click on the whole line to check the checkbox) has no specific selector... at least nothing I can figure out. You can try this, but tbh I would suggest you don't put it in a skin but rather in a CSS add on like Stylus so you can limit it to the egg supplier page so it doesn't hide other random check boxes by mistake. .dialog p>label { display: none; } Or maybe you can select based on the egg image like you do in the shelter filter code, which should reduce the chance of random side effects too, if you want. For example this one only affects Blipbug: .dialog img[src*="/img/pkmn/s/7/c/o.png"]~p>label { display: none; }

Pages: 123··· 316317318319320··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page