PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 315316317318319··· 403404405

Angelite's AvatarAngelite
Ah, thank you so much, this works really well! ^0^
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Is there any CSS that could remove subscriber counts on threads?
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Avaritia's AvatarAvaritia
I think .threadmeta div div:first-child { display: none; } should remove the subscriber listing. I didn't do a thorough check on if anything else uses .threadmeta that might be messed up from this though, so if anything unexpected also disappears then whoops.
I need to change this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Avatar made by the lovely Psychøkin
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
you're a lifesaver!! thank you <3
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
whenever i paste the code, no matter which code or where i paste it, I get an error; eslint: null - Parsing error: Unexpected character '#' that unexpected character is a '.' whenever a . is used in the code. I don't understand why this is, please help. (and yes i cleared my cache but the code isn't working in tampermonkey let alone in pfq lol)
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Can you post the code you use here?
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Me again, sorry! Is there a way to hide a specific forum from the forums listing? Or, maybe more preferrable, to hide the "last post" section of a specific forum's listing? (I am looking to affect the Journals forum, specifically) But in a way that it doesn't remove any other forums/or other forums' last post sections. Every time I try to figure it out it just ends up hiding everything ;v;
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Hi Gumshoe, the "Journals" link to /forum/120 makes it unique from all the other forums so you can use this .forumlist li.main > a[href="/forum/120"] + span + span { visibility: hidden; pointer-events: none; }
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Thank you so much!! :D
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

Can you post the code you use here?
oh, for example, this code: #multiuser .pkmn { display:none; } #multiuser .name { display:none; } #multiuser .expbar { display:none; } #multiuser .taste { display:none; } #multiuser .party { width:300px; } #multiuser .party>div { width:211px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(1) { border-top-right-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-width:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { border-bottom-left-radius:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2n+1) { border-right-width:1px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>.tooltip_content { display:none; } it doesn't like the #s and comes up with errors. but thats how the code is listed so im confused.

Pages: 123··· 315316317318319··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page