PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 314315316317318··· 403404405

Angelite's AvatarAngelite
Ooh, what is it for animated?
Would it be easier if I explained what I wanna try and do? I'm wondering if there's a way I could set it up so that I have my pretty custom cursor that Cele made me for running around the site, but when I'm party-clicking have it so that when I hover over a berry button my cursor changes to that berry... Is that possible? If not, it's no big deal, I'm just playing xD

QUOTE originally posted by Knøck Øüt

QUOTE originally posted by DrWho

For the cursor: you currently have: body { cursor: url("/img/pkmn/i/q/g.png/t=1496855316"), auto; } change it to this for the same cursor everywhere: *, *:before, *:after { cursor: url("/img/pkmn/i/q/g.png/t=1496855316"), auto; }
html { cursor: url("URLHERE.JPG") 0 0, auto; } This was something Dr. Who PMed me with for a simple cursor. For animated, its a more 'complex' code. LMK if this works or not. 👀
I found the "*, *:before, *:after" code works more the way I want that "html" one The *, before, after still lets my custom cursor show up on hide boxes and stuff Whereas the HTML one it'd turn back into the hand pointer
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose

QUOTE originally posted by Magical Rose

Hi, I'm back again! I really like how the css only stacks after you click a berry. But when I click on mobile, it moves the page a lot and I have to constantly move it so I can click again. Is there anyway I can make it so it doesn't cause the page to move while tapping?
Can someone please help me with this? I think my question got buried.
Pfp made by me.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
@Magical Rose: I'm not really sure I understand what the problem is. Can you send me your skin link? And/or post a screenshot of the problem? If I can reproduce the problem on my phone I might be able to come up with something.
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose
Basically the animation of it stacking the pokemon is causing the page to move. It doesn't happen that much when the pokemon are already stacked, but when the pokemon are spread around a lot, it becomes a bigger problem. I have at 150px I believe.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
It will really help if you give me your skin URL. If you don't want to post it here, feel free to PM me. If I can set it as my own skin and do some testing, I'm more likely to be able to help you.
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by Magical Rose

Basically the animation of it stacking the pokemon is causing the page to move. It doesn't happen that much when the pokemon are already stacked, but when the pokemon are spread around a lot, it becomes a bigger problem. I have at 150px I believe.
I have the same issue on mobile. I center my page where I want it over a person's field and click the berry, and my css will stack the pokemon in the field, but it moves the page quite a bit, and I have to move it back to where I want it...every single field. It's a pain in the butt enough trying to mass click on mobile, but when it keeps doing this...I just give up.
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Angelite

Is there a code that alerts you to a particular type of pokemon? (ie fire, water, etc) that could be used in the type race when shelter finding? Thanks!
TR/Tournament highlighting skin code
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 07:41 AM
Score: 627
TR code credit
Angelite's AvatarAngelite
Oh wow, that's such a long code and it works well! Thank you so much!
Good grief, that's so long D: Optionally, from the first post of this thread, under the "Pokemon Modifications" section there's a hidebox that says "Make Shelter Pokemon Stand Out" There are options under there for making specified eggs larger, adding a glow/highlight, and/or adding animation. I use this post from pheaux's journal for the different types of eggs for type race. You're on electric team, so:

Electric Type Eggs

/* highlight 27 common electric eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/2/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/2/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/g/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/t/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/e/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/3/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/x/i/n.png"],img[src*="8/9/p/k.png"],img[src*="z/5/5/4.png"],img[src*="h/8/p/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/g/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/0/o/a.png"],
I just leave out the {border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;} At the end, because you already have the large/glow/bounce/etc from the code I posted above

Pages: 123··· 314315316317318··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page