PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Good grief, that's so long D: Optionally, from the first post of this thread, under the "Pokemon Modifications" section there's a hidebox that says "Make Shelter Pokemon Stand Out" There are options under there for making specified eggs larger, adding a glow/highlight, and/or adding animation. I use this post from pheaux's journal for the different types of eggs for type race. You're on electric team, so:

Electric Type Eggs

/* highlight 27 common electric eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/2/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/2/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/g/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/t/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/e/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/3/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/x/i/n.png"],img[src*="8/9/p/k.png"],img[src*="z/5/5/4.png"],img[src*="h/8/p/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/g/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/0/o/a.png"],
I just leave out the {border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;} At the end, because you already have the large/glow/bounce/etc from the code I posted above
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page