PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Would it be easier if I explained what I wanna try and do? I'm wondering if there's a way I could set it up so that I have my pretty custom cursor that Cele made me for running around the site, but when I'm party-clicking have it so that when I hover over a berry button my cursor changes to that berry... Is that possible? If not, it's no big deal, I'm just playing xD

QUOTE originally posted by Knøck Øüt

QUOTE originally posted by DrWho

For the cursor: you currently have: body { cursor: url("/img/pkmn/i/q/g.png/t=1496855316"), auto; } change it to this for the same cursor everywhere: *, *:before, *:after { cursor: url("/img/pkmn/i/q/g.png/t=1496855316"), auto; }
html { cursor: url("URLHERE.JPG") 0 0, auto; } This was something Dr. Who PMed me with for a simple cursor. For animated, its a more 'complex' code. LMK if this works or not. 👀
I found the "*, *:before, *:after" code works more the way I want that "html" one The *, before, after still lets my custom cursor show up on hide boxes and stuff Whereas the HTML one it'd turn back into the hand pointer
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page