PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 217218219220221··· 403404405

chary's Avatarchary
No problem ^^ !
I'm Char ||| Avatar made by me Trophies for Team Hydro Vortex! Get them here!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

Hello! So a while back, E: someone Trico posted this code here to remove the fade in animation from the notification pop-up and I was wondering if there was a to do the same effect to the log out pop-up for when you click your pfp in the header? I tried doing it myself but none of the ways I tried worked so :| Honestly, if they can be combined into one code that'd be amazing but don't sweat it if it's not possible

Notif Code

#header > #head-social > #notifs > div { animation:0s none; }
Me: If you want to hide the menu that comes up when you click your avatar in the site header, try this: #head-avatar>.tooltip_content { display: none !important; } If that wasn't what you wanted, and you see this, can you explain more to me? Feel free to PM me if I forget to re-check this thread.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I wasn't trying to hide it all together, just remove the fade in animation so it appears instantly I was able to edit your code to do what I wanted so thanks anyways xD #head-avatar>.tooltip_content { animation:0s none;!important; }
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Aquamoon0305's AvatarAquamoon0305
So time for some frustration! I had the thing where it made the pokemon bigger for fields, shelter, etc. and I tried to change the pokemon and it kept the same pokemon big, then I tried to enter the weekly contest were you dress up pokemon with the same pokemon and it was still giant and then I deleted the whole thing from the code and saved it and kept using it and went back to the contest and it was still giant. So whats wrong cause it killing me.
Hi
What's wrong here is that the cache needs clearing. It's highly recommended that you cow cache whenever you change a skin's custom CSS

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Aquamoon0305's AvatarAquamoon0305
thank you
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Hello! So I really love the Shiny/Albino/Melan/delta/etc. Shelter alert CSS, so thank you! But is there a way to add hoarded pokemon to it? I don't want to skip any Searene in the shelter, but I didn't find any CSS to help except the one on pg. 217 that went like this: img[src*="pkmn/[THAT BIT YOU COPIED].png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 6px black;height:200px;} And that....well. Every Searene on site was huge, not just the shelter, so I had to take it out. So, I guess is there a way to make a 'Hoarded pokemon' symbol and add that to the shelter alert CSS? Or, barring that, a way to highlight pokemon in the shelter?
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
From the first page: under Pokemon modifications: making shelter pokemon stand out ADD HIGHLIGHT #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="6/p/n.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; }
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Oh geez >-< Thanks so much! I only saw the egg parts of that, no matter how many times I checked.
MoriyaHiroaki's AvatarMoriyaHiroaki
how to replace old egg sprite icon to new egg sprite icon? new egg icon url=https://pokefarm.com/upload/moriyahiroaki/EggMS.png

Pages: 123··· 217218219220221··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page