PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 218219220221222··· 402403404

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Since the berry tourney is coming up, I wanna make it the least painful as possible lol. Anyone know how to modify eura's berry garden css so the effects are only isolated to the garden?

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The garden is wrapped with a div called "garden". So adding #garden before the button selectors should do it? #garden_content would do the trick too.
What part of the trainer card colour change CSS is required to just change the zero-star card colour? And can the border width part be cut out? I wanna check before I (probably) mess it up with pure guesswork.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
veliona's Avatarveliona
I’ve tried it. It doesn’t work well. Only certain parts work, the part you’re talking about can’t be colored
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Føxxshadow

I’ve tried it. It doesn’t work well. Only certain parts work, the part you’re talking about can’t be colored
So... you have to change all of the colours?
veliona's Avatarveliona
Some parts stay the same. That’s why there was a warning on it.
Alexis1273's AvatarAlexis1273
Is their a way i can change the text at the top where it says party field and stuff to white if so pls tell me, thanks ^-^
Yanov's AvatarYanov
Yep! Go to "main colors" and change the "title text" color to whatever you prefer. note that this will also change the color of quotes, hide boxes, and some other things.

❝ signature ❞

I think I might be scared Of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid And how it gets in the way And now I want brimstone in my garden I want roses set on fire And I, well I want what’s best for me And I, I think I know just what that means
Alexis1273's AvatarAlexis1273

QUOTE originally posted by Yanov

Yep! Go to "main colors" and change the "title text" color to whatever you prefer. note that this will also change the color of quotes, hide boxes, and the title of threads like the one at the top, as well as some other things.
That didnt work 🙁 its still black
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Are you clearing your cache? You have to do that every time you edit your skin
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Pages: 123··· 218219220221222··· 402403404

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page