PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 219220221222223··· 403404405

Alexis1273's AvatarAlexis1273

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

Are you clearing your cache? You have to do that every time you edit your skin
thanks its worked now ^-^ Posts merged. Is their a way to change the shelters background image?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I use this code, someone posted it here a while back ^^ #shelterpage > #shelter > #shelterarea { background-image: url('IMGLINK') !important; background-size:cover; }
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Alexis1273's AvatarAlexis1273
Does : #shelterarea .pokemon+.tooltip_content { display:block; visibility:hidden } #shelterarea .pokemon.lock+.tooltip_content, #shelterarea .pokemon:hover+.tooltip_content { visibility:visible; } #shelterarea:not(.selected) .pokemon+.tooltip_content img:not([src*=gender]) { visibility:visible; float:left; transform:scale(15); opacity:.75; transform-origin:bottom left; -ms-interpolation-mode:nearest-neighbor; image-rendering:-moz-crisp-edges; image-rendering:pixelated; touch-action:none; pointer-events:none; } Work on mobile in portrait mode or are i just getting unlucky in the shelter xd
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
It works you're probably unlucky and make sure to clear your cashe
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by PríncéssPìkà

What part of the trainer card colour change CSS is required to just change the zero-star card colour? And can the border width part be cut out? I wanna check before I (probably) mess it up with pure guesswork.
To affect only the 0-star cards, you would need to use :not() Directly behind each "#trainercard" in the sample code add ":not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)" Then the code should only affect trainer cards not matching bronze/silver/gold class. For borders, in my experiments with the trainer card code on the first page I found it best to replace the full border property with just border-color, then treat it the same as background-color. This way you don't have to re-define border widths and possibly mess up the alignments of the elements. When testing stuff I prefer to use an add-on like Stylus so I can easily preview my CSS without having to save skin/hard refresh/clear cache all the time.

My sample code

Each definition has a unique color so you can easily tell what's happening. I've removed a lot of stuff I didn't think was needed, like a lot of the !important's and a border definition. #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-ballicon, #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-ballicon:before, #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-header { background-color: #a00; color: yellow; } #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-name { color: orange; } #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-joined, #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-starter, #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-rank, #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-sprite, #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-badges { background-color: black; color: magenta; border-color: white; } #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold):before, #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-ballicon:after { background-color: green; } #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold)>div.tc-status, #trainercard:not(.bronze):not(.silver):not(.gold) { border-color: cyan; background-color: blue; color: white; }
Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
Hello, i have two questions, first: how big should an image be that i want to place as the new image of a Pokemon? Second: How do i change the Picture of all Members of one species? For example if i want to change the sprite of all eevees i see, what do i have to do?
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr
SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC
1. It should be at the biggest 100x100, the normal pokemon sprites are at 96x96 2. I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think it’s possible.
I use this code to replace a certain species:

Code

/* shelter, fields */ .fieldmon > img[src*='ORIGINAL POKEMON SPRITE CODE'], .pokemon > img[src*='ORIGINAL POKEMON SPRITE CODE'] { /*place the original image far away*/ -o-object-position: 9999px; object-position: 9999px; background: url('IMAGE YOU WANT TO USE FOR REPLACEMENT') top left no-repeat; /*Width and height of the replacement image*/ width: 50px; height: 53px; } /* platforms, pokedex, party */ div[style*='ORIGINAL POKEMON SPRITE CODE'] { background-image: url('IMAGE YOU WANT TO USE FOR REPLACEMENT') !important; }
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

I use this code to replace a certain species:

Code

/* shelter, fields */ .fieldmon > img[src*='ORIGINAL POKEMON SPRITE CODE'], .pokemon > img[src*='ORIGINAL POKEMON SPRITE CODE'] { /*place the original image far away*/ -o-object-position: 9999px; object-position: 9999px; background: url('IMAGE YOU WANT TO USE FOR REPLACEMENT') top left no-repeat; /*Width and height of the replacement image*/ width: 50px; height: 53px; } /* platforms, pokedex, party */ div[style*='ORIGINAL POKEMON SPRITE CODE'] { background-image: url('IMAGE YOU WANT TO USE FOR REPLACEMENT') !important; }
Thank you :D :) Posts merged. But how do i find the Sprite code of that pokemon?
If you see the pokemon in the shelter or in someone's fields, just right-click and "open image in a new tab". Then copy the "pkmn/1/1/1.png (or whatever the numbers/letters are)" and paste into the code.

Pages: 123··· 219220221222223··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page