PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 203204205206207··· 403404405

veliona's Avatarveliona

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

I hope I'm at the right place? If not please let me know where to post. In an attempt to learn a bit more about CSS I eventually made my own custom CSS. These changes are purely visual but I found them useful.

Activated Counters Show Better

#counters>#counterlist>.zophan>div>span{ background: #33CCFF!important; height:16px; width:50px; font-weight: bold!important;} #counters>#counterlist>li>.tooltip_content>h3>a{ text-decoration:none;} #counters>#counterlist>li>.tooltip_content{border-radius:0px!important;} #counters>#counterlist>li>.tooltip_content>img{ border-radius:0px!important; border: 1px solid #89CD62; background:#D7FFBF;} #counters>#dailybonus>li>a{text-decoration:none!important;} #counters>#counterlist>li>.counter_item>.m{background:grey; opacity:0.85;} #counters>#counterlist>.active>.counter_item>span{ background:#FFDE77 !important; height:16px; width:50px; font-weight:bold !important;} #counters>#counterlist>.active{ border-left:2px solid inherit!important; border-right:2px solid inherit!important; height:56px;} #counters>#counterlist>.zophan{ border-left:2px solid #3cf!important; border-right:2px solid #3cf!important; height:56px;}

Changes in Garden

I found it useful to have bigger button for quicker manual watering. #garden_content>ul>li>.cmd>button{ background-color:#FFEE82 !important; height:40px; border:none;} #garden_content>ul>li>.soil{font-weight: bold;} #garden_content>ul>li{ background-color:#93DA90 !important; border-radius:0px!important; border:2px solid #85DA82!important;}

Daycare Adop Button

#dcegglist>li{ border-radius: 0px!important;} #dcegglist>li>button{ background-color:#76A3F8 !important; font-weight: bold; height:45px;} #dceggs>p>button{ font-weight: bold; height:25px;}

Bigger Field Buttons

To change button colours, change the #000000 to one you like. Keep in mind it'll make all buttons same colour. If you want every button to be different colour, let me know and I'll make a code for it. If you don't want to change colour, just remove background-color:#000000!important; You won't be able to make buttons bigger than this. 11px padding in the first code is maximum before breaking. #field_nav>button{ padding:10px!important; background-color:#000000!important;} #field_nav>button:nth-last-child(1) {height: 34px!important;padding:2px!important;} #field_controls{display:none;} <this line just removes that help button it annoyed me since it's useless after so many years on this site
And a small code

Shadow Around Header Avatar

It just adds shadow around avatar, nothing special. #head-avatar>.profilepic{ -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 6px 1px rgba(154,154,154,1); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 6px 1px rgba(154,154,154,1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 6px 1px rgba(154,154,154,1);} #head-avatar>.tooltip_content{ background:#aec9ed; border-radius:0px!important; border:1px solid grey;}
I think you should contact Corviknight about adding these in here, but some of these codes are already in the original post I believe.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Føxxshadow

I think you should contact Corviknight about adding these in here, but some of these codes are already in the original post I believe.
None of these codes are in the original post and I will contact Corviknight and see if they can be added.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
Is there a way to enlarge the collect button for eggs in the supplier with CSS? The "collect" button is right next to "release to shelter" button, and I'm terrified of accidentally hitting it and releasing my eggs. I can especially see my clumsy self doing that via mobile I have no coding experience, and I appreciate any help or answers.
uAvatar by MoonPaw Formerly known as kutani
Does something like this works for you?

Supplier Buttons

#orderlist>.panel>div>p>button:nth-last-child(2){ background-color: #76A3F8!important; font-weight:bold!important; padding:24px!important;} #orderlist>.panel>div>p>button:nth-last-child(1){ padding:4px!important;}
Let me know if you want any more changes and if this works for you.
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
Yes, that's perfect. Thank you so much.
Someone asked me if I can make even bigger field buttons so here they are. Please let me know if the code breaks or breaks something. It does look a bit weird on private view but it shouldn't actually affect anything.

Even Bigger Field Buttons

#field_nav>button:nth-last-child(2), #field_nav>button:nth-last-child(3) { padding:31px!important; width:140px!important;} #field_nav>button:nth-last-child(1) {height: 34px!important;padding:2px!important;} #field_controls{display:none;}
Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
Hello, i want to make more Site Skins at once. How do i seperate the code so that both work at once? Edit: The party-Css doesnt work, but the field cklicking does? i also cleared my cache Edit2: Mystery solved, it only works if you click "open all"
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr
pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
how do i make the notif icon css work? i copied and pasted it from the first post and put my image in the (url here) part and it doesnt seem to work?

icon im trying to use

any help is appreciated! ;v;
icon is my little silly hes so sillyfunny and perfect in every way (he's a banpresto plush) ✨click my boy plox✨
Douse Drive

Douse Drive

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_water.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Have you tried to clear your Cache? It's a must if you've updated the custom CSS in a skin

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
just did! it works now! thanks !!

Pages: 123··· 203204205206207··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page