PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 201202203204205··· 403404405

fridayangel's Avatarfridayangel

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

Did you clear your cache after you added the grid code? I tested it and it works for me your notification icon is adorable :D
ah yes i got it to work!!! and thank you so much hehe :3 <3
Is it possible to highlight more than one Pokemon at once in the Shelter? If so, what is the code for it?
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 2 days on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Eggstra Work My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

I think you can just paste the hilight code twice, once with each pokemon image

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Cutiefly
Passimian
Dhelmise
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Meltan
Nidoran F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!
Oh cool! Thanks for the help!
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
You can also just repeat the img[src*="pkmn/?/?/?.png"], part rather than full code as shown below img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/n/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/o/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/6/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/e.png"]{border-radius: 50%;height: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px black;}
For my shop click here
Remster's AvatarRemster
I found why the stacking code for field wasn't working ! Despite clearing my cache it was not updating. I realized that when, after removing a code and clearing my cache, the code was still working. I searched after an alternate way to clear my cache with the help of internet and now it's working ! :)
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
Anyone know how to make this happen with the text boxes in fields? It was in my previous site skin which I started to recode since i had a bunch of CSS that hasn't worked in the last like.... year(?) as a result I forgot that was something I coded int o happen and can't remember what it was @-@
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Silverous's AvatarSilverous
Is it possible to highlight all non-registered eggs from the shelter when I use the flute? So instead of manually searching up eggs and their code and changing my skin each rotation once I hatch them for the eggdex, it'd be a code that would know it's not registered in my eggdex and highlight that egg while i refresh instead? Because so far I've just been scanning through with my mouse trying to either remember eggs or seeing if the name of a pokemon pops up at the bottom of the screen or it just says "Egg"
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï

QUOTE originally posted by Silverous

Is it possible to highlight all non-registered eggs from the shelter when I use the flute? So instead of manually searching up eggs and their code and changing my skin each rotation once I hatch them for the eggdex, it'd be a code that would know it's not registered in my eggdex and highlight that egg while i refresh instead? Because so far I've just been scanning through with my mouse trying to either remember eggs or seeing if the name of a pokemon pops up at the bottom of the screen or it just says "Egg"
not VIA site skins but there is external code here: Quality of life CSS
Silverous's AvatarSilverous

QUOTE originally posted by ShirøUsagi

QUOTE originally posted by Silverous

not VIA site skins but there is external code here: Quality of life CSS
Thanks!

Pages: 123··· 201202203204205··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page