PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 199200201202203··· 402403404

Juku's AvatarJuku
Something similar is happening to me right now, with the only CSS working right now being the field stacking. Lots of the other stuff I had, like targeting in the Shelter, Shelter auto-gridding, easy mass-releaseing, etc are currently not working. I've cleared my cookies, cache, etc more than once and it still won't start working again. Any ideas? EDIT: Dunno what happened but a day later and everything's working fine again. Bizarre.

Juku | They / She / He | 22

SilverRose's AvatarSilverRose
I'm trying to use the CSS for highlighting certain pokemon in the shelter. How do I find the pokemon image url?
Is there a script where you can change the images on the navbar? (if we're allowed to do that) I couldn't see one on the front page anywhere and would like to attempt to change them to personalise my skin more.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

reuel66's Avatarreuel66
i love you so much. thanks, mass clicking is going to be so much less hand - destroying
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
@Doduo My Nav bar looks like this

Coding

#navigation {background-color: lightgoldenrodyellow;} #navigation>#navbtns>li {padding: 0px 0px; height: 32px; display: inline-block;} #navigation>#navbtns>li>a {background-color: lightgoldenrodyellow; color: red; border: 1px solid red; width: 100%;} #navigation>#navbtns>li>a>img {display: none;} #navigation>#navbookmark>li {padding: 0px 0px; display: inline-block;} #navigation>#navbookmark>li>a {background-color: lightgoldenrodyellow; color: red; border: 1px solid red; width: 100%;}
And just in case you want to play around even more, my Nearby looks like this

Coding

#field_globalmeta {color: red; font-size: 12px;} .fieldslink {background-color: powderblue; border: 1px solid green;} #farmplaces>li {width: 120px;} #farmplaces>li>a>img {width: 120px;} #farmplaces>li>span {text-align: left; font-size: 12px;} #farmplaces>li>a>span {height: 20px; font-size: 12px;}
Gaming || Writing || Angel of the Shadows Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Do you have a code for changing the images on the nav bar? My friends' skin for example has the daycare sprite changed to a different Pokemon instead of the two Pikachu o:
veliona's Avatarveliona
I would play around with the elements and tags and then add an image.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

#navbtns > li:nth-child(1) > a > img { width:0!important; height:0!important; padding:10px!important; background: url('NEW IMAGE URL') center center!important; background-repeat:no-repeat!important; }
This is going to target the Lab button. If you want it to target a different button, change 'nth-child' to a different number. Additionally, the padding should be adjusted based on what size your image is, but 10px seems to work about right.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Remster's AvatarRemster
Hi ! I'm trying to create a skin that has dark colors and I would like to change the shelter and fields backgrounds, because they are too bright... Is this possible ? I tried to search a CSS for that but I can't find one, I'm lost :/ Also, how can I change the size and color of the box shadow, and also change their border ? I know I can write this in the code : border:none; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #471B59; But I have no idea what is the rest of the code to actually see it works... PS : sorry if it was already said there, there's 200+ pages and there's no search option so...
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Helly25's AvatarHelly25
Does anyone have a CSS to align field pokemon to a grid? Can't seem to figure out how to do this

Pages: 123··· 199200201202203··· 402403404

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page