PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 168169170171172··· 403404405

graVstor's AvatargraVstor
So, i have a short question. I really like to see the Pokemon of someone i click, but the codes for easier clicking of course delete everything but the buttons i need. So i wanted to ask if it is possible to "clone" the party, so that i can see them normally, or at least the pictures, and have the "easier stacked click-thing" as an bonus at the bottom or something. or would it be possible to switch the sprite of the berry/the text "hold the egg" with the picture of the pokemon?
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I think this is what you're looking for (under the PartyStack hidebox)
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
graVstor's AvatargraVstor

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

I think this is what you're looking for (under the PartyStack hidebox)
Thank you very much, exactly what I was looking for!
What i am Trying to do: Get rid of 'x berry is planted here/ sprouted/ growing bigger/ blooming', etc. all those text 'statuses'. Basically, all i want to see is the plant sprite, and the Water/Harvest buttons. Below is the code. I do not know if what i did is correct, or if it is even possible (after grabbing this from Inspect Element and trying an effort towards being able to actually hide the text format. But i have shrunken it so far as to being able to see all 32 plots in one go on mobile. What is in Bold is the Inspect Element line i made.

Code

#garden_content>ul>li>.status>.plant {margin-right: 21px} #garden_content>ul>li>.status>.plant>div {transform: scale(2)} #garden_content>ul>li {width: 80px} #garden_content>ul>li>.time {font-size: 1px; bottom: -1px; text-align: left;} #garden_content>ul>li>.status>.plant>div>.text {display: none;} button[data-action="water"] {line-height: 1} button[data-action="harvest"] {line-height: 1}
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Cele's AvatarCele
Does anyone have a code to make Sally yell at me in a smaller bubble/text size? (re: the notification head gets blocked by the number of notifications and the bubble a lot.)
sig code and sig bg image made by me
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Does anyone have a code to make Sally yell at me in a smaller bubble/text size? (re: the notification head gets blocked by the number of notifications and the bubble a lot.)
#header>#head-social>#notifs>a[data-count]:after { position: absolute; right:25px; bottom: -10px; height: 15px; font-size:8pt; font-weight: none; padding: 0px; }
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by eura

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

#header>#head-social>#notifs>a[data-count]:after { position: absolute; right:25px; bottom: -10px; height: 15px; font-size:8pt; font-weight: none; padding: 0px; }
1. Thank you so much 2. Holy heck handle those notifs child
eura's Avatareura
don't tell me what to do
Can I get a little help, please? I'm trying to make it so that the names of fields stay confined to one line for ease of clicking. I inserted this snippet of code: #field_nav > button:nth-child(3) {height:32px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden;} And it works, but I'm having an annoying side effect. In my private field view, at first they display properly: But when I move a Pokemon, it goes back to its original size: This is aggravating because it also offsets my cursor some so I can't accurately place Pokemon. Any ideas to fix this would be great.
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 28
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
I think the problem is `#field_nav > button:nth-child(3)`. When you move a pokemon the 3rd button gets wrapped by a div.dragmask so you're no longer selecting the button w/ the field name and it shows in its full size. But I'm not sure why it stays when you're done moving the Pokemon, maybe a differnet part of your code causes that. How about confining the entire #field_nav to a certain height instead? #field_nav {height:32px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden;}
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav

Pages: 123··· 168169170171172··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page