PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

What i am Trying to do: Get rid of 'x berry is planted here/ sprouted/ growing bigger/ blooming', etc. all those text 'statuses'. Basically, all i want to see is the plant sprite, and the Water/Harvest buttons. Below is the code. I do not know if what i did is correct, or if it is even possible (after grabbing this from Inspect Element and trying an effort towards being able to actually hide the text format. But i have shrunken it so far as to being able to see all 32 plots in one go on mobile. What is in Bold is the Inspect Element line i made.

Code

#garden_content>ul>li>.status>.plant {margin-right: 21px} #garden_content>ul>li>.status>.plant>div {transform: scale(2)} #garden_content>ul>li {width: 80px} #garden_content>ul>li>.time {font-size: 1px; bottom: -1px; text-align: left;} #garden_content>ul>li>.status>.plant>div>.text {display: none;} button[data-action="water"] {line-height: 1} button[data-action="harvest"] {line-height: 1}
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page