PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174··· 403404405

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
@Soul, sorry for late reply, but this code should work for shelter page (don't forget to hard refresh if it doesn't show up immediately!) #shelterpage > #shelter > #shelterarea { background-image: url('URL HERE') !important; background-size:cover; } @Vixony An, I think "Make Shelter Pokemon Stand Out" is best code you can use for this and add codes yourself, I think somebody may have a whole spreadsheet for all eggs and pokemon codes but I don't have link to it, maybe if somebody else knows? (sorry it's just *a lot* of pokemon to add and i personally don't have time for that) But here's a small part I did myself, these will point out Legendary and Ditto eggs:

boop

/*Legendary Search*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="e/h/x.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/f/m/u.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/k/z/u.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/o/2/t.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/j/t/q.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/4/3/u.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/d/u/t.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/j/a/6.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/4/v/s.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/j/j/2.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/5/0/g.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/5/d/v.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/o/t/z.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/7/z/8.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/3/f/3.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/e/h/l.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/j/j.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/d/f/s.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/c/x/7.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/8/0/s.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/8/b/h.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/c/z/q.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/6/6/g.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/c/i/g.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/f/p/6.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/7/e/4.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/e/j/7.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/4/9.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/m/f/7.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/5/g/0.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/8/d/p.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/j/8/a.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/e/g/p.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/4/c/n.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/7/j/0.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/e/g/8.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/1/m/b.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/i/s/f.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/2/7/e.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/f/a/4.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/4/e/h.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/2/o/w.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/1/w/u.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/o/o/7.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/j/j/u.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/f/6/2.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/4/q/7.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/e/c/y.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/6/6/t/v.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/3/a/l/s.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/1/8/n/f.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/y/n/e/8.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/3/j/h/j.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/c/0/7/g.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/k/3/k/2.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/5/m/s/7.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/y/7/h/s.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/v/s/i/u.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/g/r/d/9.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/j/0/4/4.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/z/c/i/w.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/2/n/1/d.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/d/e/3/i.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/3/0/r/9.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/m/a/v/e.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/e/r/7/r.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/p/k/v/c.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/e/x/w/e.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/k/o/h/o.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/n/b/1/m.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/n/3/v/v.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/3/o/f/g.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/9/8/0/i.png"],img[src*="/pkmn/7/c/y/3.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px yellow; background-color:yellow; }
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Estherchu's AvatarEstherchu
Hi all! I'm really sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, since I'm a complete noob at this sort of stuff, but there were a couple of skins I was hoping to try out and none of them seem to work... I copy all the code and paste it into the skin path box, but everything always remains as default. Do I need to modify the code in some way for it to work? Thank you!
↑ would die for this boy. Avatar is Ash Lynx from Banana Fish (c) MAPPA
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Estherchu

Hi all! I'm really sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, since I'm a complete noob at this sort of stuff, but there were a couple of skins I was hoping to try out and none of them seem to work... I copy all the code and paste it into the skin path box, but everything always remains as default. Do I need to modify the code in some way for it to work? Thank you!
Please post the code
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:08 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
graVstor's AvatargraVstor

QUOTE originally posted by Estherchu

SKin Path? As in "Enter a skin path to use:"? - that would be the wrong place. You need to create a new skin, change the colors there (if you want to), and put everything that changes something into the "Extra CSS"-Box, then save the skin at "Skin Metadata"
Estherchu's AvatarEstherchu
Ooooh, I see! Thank you so so much!
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
@Trico ahhh thanks a lot, sorry if it was any trouble! This code shows legendary spirtes or legendary eggs or both? If I could get an example of how to do one I could add the rest and send it back for others to use too.
ediblenapkin's Avatarediblenapkin
hey! I was wondering about the hunt clocks/timers on people's pages, the ones that have the hours and minutes spent hunting and stuff. is that a specific code, or do you just continually update it?
I'm -5 hours server time. I am online sporadically so replies may take... a long time

a dropbox for stuff

~~ o ~~ accordion jumpscare ooo ~~ o ~~ Currently collecting Spectral Leiomanos for 20zc each and Wishing Stars for 20zc each.
× 333 / 1000
× 255 / 1000
Roseli Berry

Roseli Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

Found mostly in dark forests, this berry is traditionally used as a charm to ward off evil.

Flavour: Sweet/bitter
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +901,379
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
bwap that's all
feyral's Avatarfeyral
What you're talking about isn't hours and minutes, if I am clear on what you mean. It goes something like number hatched / number shinies hatched / albino hatched, and melanistic
ediblenapkin's Avatarediblenapkin
ah! okay! thank you!
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
@Vixony An It's not trouble at all, this part I sent is something I have already done for myself before so I just shared that part, that code shows Legendary and Ditto eggs only, no sprites though. As for getting codes, here's a guide on this, just found it now! You can even make different highlights, for example, Legendary eggs can glow red, Exclusive and Variant eggs can glow blue, hatched Legendaries yellow, hatched Exclusives and Variants glow purple, it's up to you if you want to split it up or make it all one color. If you want it to have diverse colors then you can do something like this:

example

/*Legendary Eggs*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"], img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px red; background-color:red; } /*Exclusive and Variant eggs*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"], img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px blue; background-color:blue; } /*Legendary hatched*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"], img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px yellow; background-color:yellow; } /*Exclusive and Variant hatched*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"], img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px #5b2fa8; background-color:#5b2fa8; }
I personally have done this for myself, the pokemon I'm hunting is highlighted red and Legendary eggs are yellow so the difference helps me react faster because after a while I've become less reactive to red so I refresh past them a lot.

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page