PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
@Vixony An It's not trouble at all, this part I sent is something I have already done for myself before so I just shared that part, that code shows Legendary and Ditto eggs only, no sprites though. As for getting codes, here's a guide on this, just found it now! You can even make different highlights, for example, Legendary eggs can glow red, Exclusive and Variant eggs can glow blue, hatched Legendaries yellow, hatched Exclusives and Variants glow purple, it's up to you if you want to split it up or make it all one color. If you want it to have diverse colors then you can do something like this:

example

/*Legendary Eggs*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"], img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px red; background-color:red; } /*Exclusive and Variant eggs*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"], img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px blue; background-color:blue; } /*Legendary hatched*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"], img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px yellow; background-color:yellow; } /*Exclusive and Variant hatched*/ #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"], img[src*="/pkmn/s/c/4.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 10px #5b2fa8; background-color:#5b2fa8; }
I personally have done this for myself, the pokemon I'm hunting is highlighted red and Legendary eggs are yellow so the difference helps me react faster because after a while I've become less reactive to red so I refresh past them a lot.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page