PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 166167168169170··· 403404405

nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Ohhh, I see. The party and field stacking are different codes, and I assumed you meant the field stacking one ^^; I’m afraid I don’t use the party stacking code, so I can’t answer that for you.
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Try removing #multiuser .pkmn { display:none; } #multiuser .name { display:none; } It may end up a little wonky though.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
that worked but it does look a tiny but wonky! though, i dont mind! thank you!

• other
  • pokemon
i like snakes so i’m shiny hunting all the snake pokemon c: my husband~ MY SHOP ( avatar by me )
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Hello! I've tried to replace some sprites for their previous ones, using the code on the first post, then I realised it's for single pokémons not the whole species. Can you please help how to replace all of the sprites for the older ones?
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
DooK's AvatarDooK
I'm sorry if this was asked somewhere - but can you combin these codes and have them work properly? I have a few I want to use but I can't even tell if they are all right etc.
EVERYTHING UFS --Seeking Paypal and Currency~
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Sure. The only thing that would not work is if you use two codes that do the opposite of each other (Like one code that stacks pokemon in fields in one pile and one that stacks them by berry)
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
Would there be a way to make a CSS that warns you if youre going to use a shiny charm without the box or would something like that not be possible?
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,424,722
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,236,996
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
Hi! I know there's a CSS to stack Pokémon in fields, but is there one that aligns them to a grid?
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax

QUOTE originally posted by MariNee

Hi! I know there's a CSS to stack Pokémon in fields, but is there one that aligns them to a grid?
I use this one

Code

/* sets field size and aligns 8x5 */ #field_field>div.field {min-height: 345px;display: flex;flex-flow: row wrap;display: grid;grid-template-columns: repeat(8, 12.5%);grid-template-rows: repeat(5, 69px);} /* sets phone field size to prevent double size */ .mq25 #field_field>div.field {min-height: 180px; grid-template-rows: repeat(5, 36px);} /* keeps field size and offsets pokes to right starting point */ #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {margin:0!important;position: static;flex: 1 1 12.5%;display: inline-flex;justify-content: center;align-items: center;} /* stops field size from doubling and all pokes going to bottom half*/ #field_field>div.field {padding-top: 0%;} /* changes some images size if too big, but stops them from making field grow */ #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {max-width:75px;max-height:70px;}
For my shop click here
1ChristineM's Avatar1ChristineM
Sorry if this has already been asked For the code that auto centers the pokemon after clicking a berry is there a way to modify it so it centers them before you click a berry? I dont like how they slide into place and would like them there automatically.
Boxes Just Because × 2/150
113/5000

Pages: 123··· 166167168169170··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page