PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 403404405

PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
@LavenderTGhost Here
Banner by BluestarFøx67
Oh, you want your party screen to look like that? You'd have to use this code to make the sprites pixled:

Replace Sprites

.party>div[data-pid*="INSERT ID"]>.pkmn>.pokemon, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>div, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="INSERT ID"] { background-image:url("INSERT URL")!important; background-position: center 75%; background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 100px; width: 100px; } .party>div[data-pid*="INSERT ID"]>.pkmn>.pokemon::before, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>div::before, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>img { opacity:0; }
This will replace any instince of the pokemon's image with whatever image you use, so the party, feilds, summary page, and shelter. More details on the first post in this thread. you'd have to change the colors, and that's easy under the 'Main Colors" section of the skin editor. I'm not sure how to get the level and xp display looking just like that, but I think it's possible.

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Passimian
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
I want it to have those pokemon tabs, though...I mean, at one point I remember they had it for this site, but I might just have to ask them.
I see that there is a link to image codes for eggs, but is there one for the pokemon themselves?
<Insert very detailed signiture>
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by AsteroidPizza39

I see that there is a link to image codes for eggs, but is there one for the pokemon themselves?
You want a comprehensive list of all 1200+ pokemon sprites currently on pokefarm? You might as well just use insect element to find the pokemon you want on a case to case basis.
Sadly, I am on one of those things known as a "School laptop" wwhich does not allow inspect. It turns out, however, that I can get the image code from the shelter. All I have to do is right click and go to the url of the image, and take the code from there. That should probably be added as a way to get the image code.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
i believe you can also get the image links from your dex but that only really helps if you have hatched it already
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Mareep's AvatarMareep
It is in the first post, it's just explained for eggs. It works the same for pokemon sprites though
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Emissary's AvatarEmissary
I'm a mobile user(I use an iPad) and I use the field stacker code that puts all pokemon into one pile for ease of clicking on my site skin. Recently it's been forcing pokemon OFF where they're supposed to be, making my screen look like this.

Big image warning

And this is what I'm using.

Code

@padding: 150px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { margin:-@padding!important; left:45%!important; top:45%!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; }
Is there ANY WAY to fix this??? I just can't work like this.
Icon is my art of Themis / Elidibus from Final Fantasy XIV.
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

(: 0)

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +28,461
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkDragon
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
OCTOPUS's AvatarOCTOPUS
@Gimure: hmm.. maybe try adding in a position: absolute; or position: relative; to the fieldmon section? good luck!! if that doesn't work i'll try to think of something... ..and i have a question too, has anyone else had trouble making a tooltip combined with a link work? it shows the tooltip fine, and the hover/active affects work fine and all; i've (or we've, as it's a code i've made for my gf) tried reversing the order that we put the {tip} and {url} in; but instead, it makes you click the tip box to go to the url. ^_^;;; here's the coding i have for the tooltip link itself. at first it wouldnt work at all, so i added the 'bbcode_tooltip a' addition to the rest. help!!
0pts CLOBBOPUS SUPREMACY

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page