PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 163164165166167··· 403404405

ravenswings's Avatarravenswings
Hi, I've been having a slight problem with the field stacking by preference code. I'm using the one which is on the original post and it works fine, but when I'm in public mode, a few of the pokemon have already been stacked when I haven't even selected a berry yet. Is there a way to fix it? I'm not sure if someone else has had this problem, but there are a lot of pages to look through.

Code I'm Using

@padding:50px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sour-"], #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="any-"]{ left:0%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="spicy-"]{ left:20%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="dry-"]{ left:40%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sweet-"]{ left:60%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="bitter-"]{ left:80%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } }
Fluffy pichu's AvatarFluffy pichu
Just select a different Barry then pick the right one
The problem is that I haven't even selected a berry yet, but it's still stacking the Pokemon when it shouldn't be. It looks fine in private view.

Private view

But when I switch to public, this happens:

Public view

There's no selected berry, but (I've noticed it's usually the sour/any preference pokemon) some of the Pokemon have already been stacked at the side. It also happens when I view other players' fields too. I don't know if it's a problem with the code or I've copied it down wrong?
Fluffy pichu's AvatarFluffy pichu
I think it is the code
glen's Avatarglen
@ ravenswings - can confirm, had the same problem- the "any" pokemon were already stacked. it's the code ^-^
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
i'm not using this code anymore but i did for a while and i remember that being a problem, if i remember correctly i fixed it by separating the "sour" and "any" codes. so if this is (the first part of) what you're using right now:

current code

@padding:50px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sour-"], #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="any-"]{ left:0%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } }
then i changed it to:

new code

@padding:50px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sour-"]{ left:0%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="any-"]{ left:0%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } }
and then leave the rest the same. again, i'm not currently using this code and it's been a while since i did, so i'm not sure this will fix it? but i think this is what i did.
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo

QUOTE originally posted by Vocaloid Z3R0

This may not fully relate, but is there a way to make the Pokémon Platinum tab for Pokémon and eggs on pokefarm?
Does anyone know?
Banner by BluestarFøx67
SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC
Question: Is there any way to delete Site Skins? Because I’ve been experimenting a few times, and I now have a ridiculous amount of useless site skins I will never use
Skycloud: I don't think that possible sadly :( Vocaloid: What do you mean exactly?

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Passimian
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!
Thanks to everyone who answered! @nonpuellamagi I copied your code in, and I'm happy to say everything's normal now!

Pages: 123··· 163164165166167··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page